• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas "double digits" me Beavers today in Zona, won't they ever learn from what happened Thurs nite?

What was that you say???

A closed mouth gathers no foot, buddy. All this talk about the Oregon schools splitting on this road trip, and they get SWEPT!!!! Saying AZ should be worried about OSU and you get waxed!!! Out rebounded by 15 and Nelson getting almost completely shut down, going 3-12 from the field.

OSU looking like how we thought they would. Beavers fall to 9th in the Pac by not having the tiebreaker over Utah.

Anything else you want to say???? AZ looking real impressive right now, OSU looking irrelevant.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that sucks. Sorry we spit on the ducks. I am ashamed at crew 942

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ schools go 4-0 over Oregon schools.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was disappointed in ORST. I thought they would put up a better fight. To our credit, we did play a great game.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some really good games this weekend, should further establish the standings, or shake things up a bit.

Here's to some good basketball!!!!

:suds:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SDSU fans always have their mouth wrapped around our nutzz. This is from some random SDSU forum.

You think Wichita has a tougher schedule? Hell I'd say UofA doesn't have a MUCH tougher schedule, the bottom of the Pac12 isn't MUCH better than the list we have left to play of the MWC.

As mediocre as the Pac-12 seems this season I would still put any of our bottom feeders against any of their bottom feeders with supreme confidence.

Forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,681.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank god, Cal. Lacey went off, though!

Go Bears

Forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,681.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As mediocre as the Pac-12 seems this season I would still put any of our bottom feeders against any of their bottom feeders with supreme confidence.

I don't think you understand how good the pac-12 is, you don't give the teams in it enough credit. The pac-12's OOC is good, so take it at that. Any road game is tough, but Pac-12 road games are the toughest in the country. This conference is very difficult. There doesn't have to be 3-4 teams with only 1 or 2 losses to make it a good basketball conference...this conference is a different type of good. Obviously not the best, but a top 3 or 4 conference for sure, top to bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you understand how good the pac-12 is, you don't give the teams in it enough credit. The pac-12's OOC is good, so take it at that. Any road game is tough, but Pac-12 road games are the toughest in the country. This conference is very difficult. There doesn't have to be 3-4 teams with only 1 or 2 losses to make it a good basketball conference...this conference is a different type of good. Obviously not the best, but a top 3 or 4 conference for sure, top to bottom.

No I agree with this. The Pac-12 only has one elite team but after that there are a lot of very good teams. I think we beat up on each other more than any other conference. Which is why I think the SDSU comment above is stupid and whoever wrote it obviously doesn't follow CBB other than the MWC. But we all knew MWC fans aren't very bright to begin with.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A SDSU fan trash talking Zona? What else is new. They do that every year. That's what happens when a program gets good at basketball after being a nobody their entire history. They think they can start to trash talk the big boys. Wichita St. fans trash talk KU fans now. BTW Arizona has a chance to play SDSU again next year.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words. You give them a liittle taste, they get greedy and want the whole cake.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an awesome game that was. Even if the dunk at the end was a complete look-at-me bonehead move.

Instead of dribbling out the clock, he lets Arizona get a last second shot to tie that hit the rim.

Will these kids today ever learn that winning is more important than look at me I got mine?

Forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,681.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii is very talented but not smart. Could've went to UCLA probably but had bad test scores. When he hung on the rim last night, it was just stupid. I didn't want the refs to award that technical and glad he didn't but why give them the opportunity? Just dumb.

Good win by ASU though

Last edited by a moderator:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii is very talented but not smart. Could've went to UCLA probably but had bad test scores. When he hung on the rim last night, it was just stupid. I didn't want the refs to award that technical and glad he didn't but why give them the opportunity? Just dumb.

Good win by ASU though

ahhh, whatever dude. These boys are young and sometimes don't think Bo Barnes grabbed him off the rim FAST.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh, whatever dude. These boys are young and sometimes don't think Bo Barnes grabbed him off the rim FAST.

He did a pull-up on the rim. That was idiotic to say the least. Throw the ball in the air or dribble it out and it's over. Why risk that? He gave us a chance to tie and if the T was assessed we'd go to the line AND get the ball on our side of the court. Gotta be smarter than that.