• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pac 12 basketball

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus christ Oregon looks so flat right now. And UNLV is ON FIRE from 3. The freshman Tyler Dorsey is the only Duck who can score right now, and he's starting to force the issue because he realized this.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you guys like our Creighton win? I will be at the TAMU game tomorrow 830pm tip off. Forksup. Fuc yea I will storm Wells Fargo if we take them down! A little football revenge as well.

It was aight. How about winning one of your next 3 games so you're not .500 in mid December.

After that you have 3 pushovers and then conference play opens up with us, and a SoCal road trip. if you are more than 1 game above .500 at that point, you'll be on your way.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus christ Oregon looks so flat right now. And UNLV is ON FIRE from 3. The freshman Tyler Dorsey is the only Duck who can score right now, and he's starting to force the issue because he realized this.

Cmon Oregon. The Pac needs you.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon was making a big run, brought it within 7. Then Tyler Dorsey went down on a freak injury, nasty looking. Carried off to the locker room.

Oregon down 9 with 7 min left.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me but I remember Gonzagas arena being way more hostile than that in the past. It wasn't very intimidating in there today. Also good luck to them hoping they can go far in March relying on basically Wiltjer to score 30 every game.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it is just you. When the camera turned they showed the students right behind the announcers and that makes it louder than it really is. I have never been there but , the games I've watched on TV of the Zags, their arena never seemed that intimidating to me.

It sure didn't intimidate the ARIZONA WILDCATS today. :suds:

GO CATS!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy game to watch. We looked horrible in the first half. We still didn't look great in the 2nd half, but York got hot and the ball bounced our way a few times.

The biggest thing I saw was the lack of turnovers. We kept a lot more possessions and gave less to GU. They also helped with like 16 turnovers.

We are still not playing team ball. Only 8 assists and a bunch of individual efforts.

But we took care of the ball and got the W.

It's a process, but today was great for our confidence and realizing our potential.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it is just you. When the camera turned they showed the students right behind the announcers and that makes it louder than it really is. I have never been there but , the games I've watched on TV of the Zags, their arena never seemed that intimidating to me.

GO CATS!

McCarthy is actually a pretty small arena when compared to what any other "big name" basketball program has. Only 6,000 seats. I think the only reason it's considered intimidating is because of their great home record there. They have very few losses at The New Kennel since it was built, but that statement is probably a bit misleading when you consider that 80% of the home games are against the likes of Santa Clara, Portland, and Loyola Marymount.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Legends we finished off SJohns and should have beaten Marq in OT. I bet you 're getting a little nervous. Bobby will have us dancing in no time.

You beat Nc State fist off.

And Marquette missed 85 lay ups and still beat your shitty excuse of a program.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me but I remember Gonzagas arena being way more hostile than that in the past. It wasn't very intimidating in there today. Also good luck to them hoping they can go far in March relying on basically Wiltjer to score 30 every game.

GO CATS!

McCarthy is actually a pretty small arena when compared to what any other "big name" basketball program has. Only 6,000 seats. I think the only reason it's considered intimidating is because of their great home record there. They have very few losses at The New Kennel since it was built, but that statement is probably a bit misleading when you consider that 80% of the home games are against the likes of Santa Clara, Portland, and Loyola Marymount.

I thought it was pretty loud, especially at the beginning. Bilas and Patsch mentioned it too. It's not big but that also means the sound gets trapped in a smaller space. Cameron is a good example, although it holds 9k.

I just think that we did a good job early of keeping up with them, and halftime stopped their momentum. early in the 2nd half we started shutting them up with the comeback, and then took the lead. The other half of that coin is that the Zags started piling up the turnovers, and when the opponent comes back while your giving up the ball, a place will quiet down pretty quickly. imo

I agree it didn't sound on TV like it usually does, but that place was rocking until we started coming back.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How should I put this? I really really want TamU to lose right now. Fuck you ASU.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU beats #18 Texas A&M. It's been a very good few days for PAC basketball

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was aight. How about winning one of your next 3 games so you're not .500 in mid December.

After that you have 3 pushovers and then conference play opens up with us, and a SoCal road trip. if you are more than 1 game above .500 at that point, you'll be on your way.
and congrats on the win at the Kennel

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So go fuck yourself CTP. You never give us credit for a solid G damn win! I was at the game and we were solid at all levels. If I were you I would be a little nervous that we piss in your litter box this year.