• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pablo Sandoval getting out of his slump

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Sandoval's last AB today. I know it's tough for some fans to wait for him to come out of his funk but that AB might be the sign we have been looking for. It's got to be tough for him to be going through this but there is light at the end of the tunnel. He has been pressing so hard and I wish I knew of a way to get him to relax. Maybe if he just goes back to the basics and try's and take the ball up the middle it will happen for him.

Maybe if he turned off all the negative talk around him and listened to some good music his groove will come back. Finding a way to relax is so important especially with the grind of the 162 game year.

:suds::clap::thrasher::amen:

Go Panda !!

Go Giants !!

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I've heard "that might be all he needs to get out of his slump" at least 10 times. Broadcasters have said it during games and it's spread around multiple weeks

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I've heard "that might be all he needs to get out of his slump" at least 10 times. Broadcasters have said it during games and it's spread around multiple weeks

Agreed. We need a week of solid ABs from panda before he's "out of his slump."

Until then, everyone should just STFU about it.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to talk about Pablo turning it around when his batting average gets above the Mendoza line.

Perhaps by Father's Day he'll be close.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to talk about Pablo turning it around when his batting average gets above the Mendoza line.

Perhaps by Father's Day he'll be close.

And please don't let me hear the phrase "he's due" about Sandoval, or frankly anyone else.

That has to be perhaps the most ignorant phrase in all of sports fandom.

Nobody is "due" for anything, ever. A coin that is flipped heads 10 straight times is not "due" for a tails. It's always 50/50. In sports, if anything, streaks probably tend to keep going, be they good or bad.

Literally.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And please don't let me hear the phrase "he's due" about Sandoval, or frankly anyone else.

That has to be perhaps the most ignorant phrase in all of sports fandom.

Nobody is "due" for anything, ever. A coin that is flipped heads 10 straight times is not "due" for a tails. It's always 50/50. In sports, if anything, streaks probably tend to keep going, be they good or bad.

Literally.

He just needs to give 110% and he'll be fine.