• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ozark

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I was gonna say. Ben and Ruth banging being the line you draw is a little dramatic.

Makes way more sense about Wyatt and Darlene. That was messed up.

That was an attention getter. As in pay attention, I am about to throw up.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished it last night. Not sure what to think. The ending was pretty much anticipated I think. I don’t like where they have taken some of the characters, but I guess they have a plan.

I wasn't expecting it. And I still don't know "why" it was done. As in her, not them. (I know we need them for the story to continue.)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her wardrobe is atrocious. Same ugly style pants and weird, ill-fitting blouses.

Swinging teets.

fucking things look swollen kidneys. lulz

She looks like a velociraptor.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swinging teets.

fucking things look swollen kidneys. lulz

She looks like a velociraptor.
I wanna say she’s had a mastectomy or something because they’re very alieny. Looks like that one chick from GOT

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome news. Only watched half of the first episode season 3. Heard this morning in the radio that the season was decent but lacking. Glad to hear that most think it is really good.

Only seen half of the season so far and to me its the best the series has been since its first few episodes

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only seen half of the season so far and to me its the best the series has been since its first few episodes

It’s hard to tell. I use to be a huge 24 fan. I would watch it every week and every ending would leave me hanging to the next week. “ Binge watching” is good for that aspect , but you watch the whole season now in a couple of days to a week. Once you have finished, you have to wait a year for the next season. I tend to forget some of the things that happened. For example, Wyatt - this season opened up with him living in that mansion. I don’t remember how he got there. Also I couldn’t remember Ruth’s father getting killed and who or how it happened.

Oh and whatever happened with the bar tender woman. ??

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to tell. I use to be a huge 24 fan. I would watch it every week and every ending would leave me hanging to the next week. “ Binge watching” is good for that aspect , but you watch the whole season now in a couple of days to a week. Once you have finished, you have to wait a year for the next season. I tend to forget some of the things that happened. For example, Wyatt - this season opened up with him living in that mansion. I don’t remember how he got there. Also I couldn’t remember Ruth’s father getting killed and who or how it happened.

Wyatt found out Ruth killed his dad so he left the trailer park. We didnt see him actually go to the mansion last season. Appears that it was just part of his mental breakdown.

The bar tender OD'd on some of the loaded drugs last season. I am almost positive she was sent by Marty to some rehab. However before S3 started I read some refresher recaps and one of them talked about all the S2 deaths and mentioned her. Pretty sure that was wrong tho.

But yeah, it's hard to remember some things when its 1.5 years later and you watch in 1 weekend.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ruth's father was killed in the very last episode prior to this season ordered up by wendy. That was after they gave him 500K (or whatever) to leave town for good.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt found out Ruth killed his dad so he left the trailer park. We didnt see him actually go to the mansion last season. Appears that it was just part of his mental breakdown.

The bar tender OD'd on some of the loaded drugs last season. I am almost positive she was sent by Marty to some rehab. However before S3 started I read some refresher recaps and one of them talked about all the S2 deaths and mentioned her. Pretty sure that was wrong tho.

But yeah, it's hard to remember some things when its 1.5 years later and you watch in 1 weekend.

Yes, I remember her ODing now that you said that.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt, what the fuck? Eww....

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season was pretty good. Not as crazy as season 2.

I found Ep 9 to be very upsetting. In fact that was one more the upsetting moments of TV I've watched in some time. Probably since Shirene got torched in Game of Thrones.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I found Ep 9 to be very upsetting. In fact that was one more the upsetting moments of TV I've watched in some time. Probably since Shirene got torched in Game of Thrones.

Yep it kind of reminded me of the book / movie - Of Mice and Men, where a friend kills his friend or maybe they were brothers. I could tell by her smile though and wanting to hear what his plans were that something was up.

It actually shocked me that Ruth, being the caretaker she is, didn’t tell him to take his damn medicine.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it kind of reminded me of the book / movie - Of Mice and Men, where a friend kills his friend or maybe they were brothers. I could tell by her smile though and wanting to hear what his plans were that something was up.

It actually shocked me that Ruth, being the caretaker she is, didn’t tell him to take his damn medicine.

It was a very Mice and Men kinda situation.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably THEE most frustrating episode. I just kept saying, "GODDAMMIT! KNOCK IT OFF!" at every turn. Grrr.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought this while following "The Americans" in the last season with a friend who had binged the first 5 seasons in maybe two weeks. It actually is a little different when you have/take time to think about and rewatch each episode and make sure you're "ready" when the next one comes I think. Of course I suppose that you can still watch this way but with a good show you want to pop on the next one right away.

And you're asking the wrong character questions, the big one is... where is Tuck? Pulling strings I bet. :wink: