• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Owen

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone already corrected it which y, why do you need to beat a dead horse other than to be an asshole?

You responded to and gave ratings to plenty of posts already, and as a result you certainly had to have seen someone correct that, but yet you decided to beat a dead horse because you like to argue for the sake of arguing...

That's a mental disorder...

Because I hadn't read the entire thread when I made that post.

It's clear you aren't acting stupid. You are stupid.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Henry is quite the emotionally stunted individual for pulling that stunt during his Hall of Fame speech. If "SHE LIED TO MARK HENRY!!!!" is your reason why Martha is doing wrong by Owen, then you don't have much of an argument.

Martha's legal team did some sketchy shit in their attempt to take the WWE to trial. Why don't you focus on that instead?

No that's not the reason, just A reason.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump

As a person I believe in hearing both sides of a argument to find Truth.

Basically. There is a group on youtube, Wrestlelamia, who has done a series of stories on Controversial lasting stories in the wrestling. I'll post the link but it is worth checking out

I post this here because #2, the one im watching, talks out Owen.

It gives me some new information but still doesn't change on what I believe happened on that dreadful day alot.

I believe it was Operators error or Malfunction.

Remember Vince told Owen NOT TO PRESS the release cord before hand and this had worked successfully before.

But the cape thing is interesting