• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

over/under last 9 games

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
has this reached mac fail yet?

15 wins in 40 games is bad

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't say it's on Mac level, strictly for the fact that this is a pretty fucked out season. No training camp, 2 new coaches on offense and defense to adjust to, Marty and Kovy, the 2 guys we absolutely need healthy to have a chance go down for extended periods of time, the shortened schedule and bizarre back to backs followed by 3/4 days off. I see this a little differently than J Mac.

I will say that PDB seemed untouchable after last season, but I don't think he has anywhere near the room for error going forward.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope thats exactly how its played out. i read that clarkson is looking for 5-6? get the fuck out of here! learn to skate and then we will talk.

I'm with you on this. He's a physical player and I see the finesee portion of his game declining in the coming years. We also have a replacement waiting in the wings, Matteau. Maybe not next year, but 2 years down the road I think Matteau will be a better player than Clarkson.

Then Poni was brought in to temporarily replace Zubrus, so I think he's gone and we bring Zubrus back. Which I'm ok with.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
you have to admit though that the effort last night was very very similar to the mac days!

zubrus i am ok with only for the right price. anything above 2.5 and see ya

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least for our D, I'm hoping it shapes up as A-Train gets bought out and Zids walks, Hammer and Urbom become regulars in the lineup. Tallinder is a UFA after next season, just in time for Merrill to jump into the lineup after a year in the AHL.