• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

dyhard

Yo mama sucking my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a miserable old fuck whose existence is now tied to these forums... much like DJ.

Add in the dicksucking of willie, Nerb, etc..., the need to fit in with the new moderators, and the overall lack of sense of humor and he's following in the very footsteps of the guy he feels the need to hide from.

I can tell by the sheer amount of time he's spent on this site and his comments regarding others and their opinions

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell by the sheer amount of time he's spent on this site and his comments regarding others and their opinions

He's very angry.

That much is obvious.

dyhard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I've got a full life outside of work, which is the only time I log on to waste time.

I'm not living the miserable existence you are every waking moment.

lol I'm only here to waste time in which I have nothing better to do with. once I start working again, my time will be cut significantly and when I get a new car, you'll see me once in a while just like at FN

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to use other people material, I just enjoy laughing at you two along with others.

You two morons are more fun that WAMU ever was.

Laughing at us for making fun of you for e-sucking a bunch of dudes off online?

That's rich.

dyhard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's very angry.

That much is obvious.

he got some weird confidence with that avatar. I think he's just mad that all he has is this site and a part-time Home Depot job while you and Flambo have a family and a full-time job n don't need this or any site

Flambo Gus

Token Native Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering how you know where I am if you're not there as well. And aren't you the one who sent his little boyfriend a dupe to get in but he's too stupid to figure it out?

What a match made in heaven you two are.

Yeah, I got the invite from Canuck? Checked it out yesterday and made what? 4 comments?

Checked this afternoon before I came on here and guess what, that thread is over 300 comments. I just find it funny that you guys need a private group on a dead site.

As for sharing a dupe, what point are you trying to get at? Didn't your BFF have an army of dupes?

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he got some weird confidence with that avatar. I think he's just mad that all he has is this site and a part-time Home Depot job while you and Flambo have a family and a full-time job n don't need this or any site

Rich coming from you. For guys that don't need this site, you sure spend a fair amount of time here.

Flambo Gus

Token Native Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughing at us for making fun of you for e-sucking a bunch of dudes off online?

That's rich.

Wamu was really just joking around with us all along. Funny how when he responded it meant that he was angry...

Flambo Gus

Token Native Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich coming from you. For guys that don't need this site, you sure spend a fair amount of time here.

Exactly, a good number of us use these sites for fun. A sad number of people also use these sites for their sole social interaction...

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. Isn't this just the pleasant thread.

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got the invite from Canuck? Checked it out yesterday and made what? 4 comments?

Checked this afternoon before I came on here and guess what, that thread is over 300 comments. I just find it funny that you guys need a private group on a dead site.

As for sharing a dupe, what point are you trying to get at? Didn't your BFF have an army of dupes?

That account info you gave me over there didn't work, by the way.

I made my own account but I couldn't find anything other than 2 stupid contest things.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The point was, why did you need to share a dupe with your sweetie if he wasn't trying to get back in the same group on the same site that you're in?

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can we be lovers if we can't be friends? How can we start over when the fight never ends, oh baby! How can we make love if we can't make amends? How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?!