• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to notice a certain pattern to his posting style, fo sho

He takes sites like this way too seriously, as evidenced by the fact that one of his first comments was asking how he can remove "Junior Member" from under his name.

He wants to be the king haha

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will say things, deny he ever said them, then act arrogant when he gets called out.

It's really something to see.

The mods won't be fooled. They're very interactive and get it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He takes sites like this way too seriously, as evidenced by the fact that one of his first comments was asking how he can remove "Junior Member" from under his name.

He wants to be the king haha

King of stats? Lmao.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that there are actually mods is spectacular. FN's "mods" were non-existent.
Except to put you in Time Out or Ban....and the robo-censure was ridiculous. Couldn't say you had to hoe the garden.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laters, hitting the beach :D

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all are too funny. Enjoying your obscure little hidey hole? :laugh3:

DJ obviously annoys the hell out of most of you. So far, he seems relatively harmless, just goofy. We will see.

I'm one of the few that can actually tolerate DJ, mainly because he's so unintentionally funny. but even I admit that he has no sense of humor and cannot identify sarcasm to save his soul

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm one of the few that can actually tolerate DJ, mainly because he's so unintentionally funny. but even I admit that he has no sense of humor and cannot identify sarcasm to save his soul

That's all I've seen out of him so far. How old is he? Seems older than most with regards to tech ability. Not that I can really point any fingers in that dept.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all I've seen out of him so far. How old is he? Seems older than most with regards to tech ability. Not that I can really point any fingers in that dept.

He's in his early 40's and actually a generation younger than at least 1/2 a dozen of us. I'll let guess which ones. :lol:

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can communicate with DJ and still recognize his foibles for what they are. He just doesn't send me over the edge immediately like he does some people

Perhaps if he sent fan mail to people on your friends list falsely claiming you're a racist you might think a little differently!

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps if he sent fan mail to people on your friends list falsely claiming you're a racist you might think a little differently!

he said you were a racist? never knew that part, you've hinted that he did some things against you so I understood your resentment, didn't know any of the details.

whole different thing, that is way beyond the pale

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he said you were a racist? never knew that part, you've hinted that he did some things against you so I understood your resentment, didn't know any of the details.

whole different thing, that is way beyond the pale

I apologize my friend and this subject will never be brought up by me again, really didn't grasp the enormity of what he did. I believe you and I am now officially done with him also.

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize my friend and this subject will never be brought up by me again, really didn't grasp the enormity of what he did. I believe you and I am now officially done with him also.

He's done a lot of things that are doucherific and ridiculous. If only everyone knew....