• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like me for example. He has said hundreds of times that I recruited the Hockey Mafia to auto-vote against him. He is also convinced that I always used a bunch of dupes to vote against him.

Neither one of those things is true.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like me for example. He has said hundreds of times that I recruited the Hockey Mafia to auto-vote against him. He is also convinced that I always used a bunch of dupes to vote against him.

LOL...the short time I was on TD's he was bitching about that. I remember those 'fights'

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize my friend and this subject will never be brought up by me again, really didn't grasp the enormity of what he did. I believe you and I am now officially done with him also.

He also used the skip trace software at his last job to "check up" on some of us. Then outed some woman he found who was behind on her "augmentation" surgery.

He says it was all a joke.

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also used the skip trace software at his last job to "check up" on some of us. Then outed some woman he found who was behind on her "augmentation" surgery.

He only said it was a joke after about 20 people got on his ass about how it was illegal.

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wonder if he realizes that's a federal offense? that's a pretty stiff fine and repeat offenses can literally lead to jail time. knew a salesman that got fired over a single incident where he didn't have the permission slip signed and ran a credit check on a customer

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder if he realizes that's a federal offense? that's a pretty stiff fine and repeat offenses can literally lead to jail time. knew a salesman that got fired over a single incident where he didn't have the permission slip signed and ran a credit check on a customer

DJ doesn't understand boundaries.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just trying to show you an example of the "other side" of the guy.

I used to take up for him...

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he said you were a racist? never knew that part, you've hinted that he did some things against you so I understood your resentment, didn't know any of the details.

whole different thing, that is way beyond the pale

Here's the Fan Mail DPT. What pisses me off the most is not the friends that alerted me to this but the ones that didn't. I have no idea how many people are out there that listened to him. When he sent this we were fucking with him on the TDs (surprise) and I didn't even know he had a son.

"DJRoxalot I am an idiot? 11/29/11 23:31:38 Delete

You haven’t seen the racist FM’s Canuck has sent me regarding my son."

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize my friend and this subject will never be brought up by me again, really didn't grasp the enormity of what he did. I believe you and I am now officially done with him also.

No need for you to apologize. He's the cocksucker. :bj:

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's because I threw him a red herring one day and he's too stupid to get it. I think the HM blitzed him on the next TD against you so he blamed you. As if you have that kind of pull. :laugh3:

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because I threw him a red herring one day and he's too stupid to get it. I think the HM blitzed him on the next TD against you so he blamed you. As if you have that kind of pull. :laugh3:

BM would have to do more than just kiss somebodies ring

knew he would get off the first time used that emoticom