• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw something funny yesterday. Dyhard posted something on Facebook using some really odd language (spelling words really weird, he's been doing this lately), and one of his friends from high school said something to the effect of, "You are literally speaking a different language than you did in high school."

I laughed.

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did the first weekend here go? Busy?

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw something funny yesterday. Dyhard posted something on Facebook using some really odd language (spelling words really weird, he's been doing this lately), and one of his friends from high school said something to the effect of, "You are literally speaking a different language than you did in high school."

I laughed.

I obviously missed the genesis of your signature. ??????

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually had to modify my signature after watching that video on my phone. Had one word wrong.

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. He may be back. Who knows.....

Flambo Gus

Token Native Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, gonna get this out of the way right now, y'all want to hide from him that's cool. but as I have explained to my good friend Canuck, here goes:

DJ has never done anything to me, I understand the rationale for Canuck and I understand and I know he's been a dick to a lot of y'all and I understand that also. I'm not going to bash him, I may prod him occasionally cause he get's way to caught up in this shit. I think he's funny even if totally unintentionally.

am I going to tell him where we're at, NO. didn't object when he got tossed from WLII, just didn't like the way some of the guys went way out of their way to jack with him. Inviting him into the group and then changing the password? like kicking the puppy cause it peed on the floor of the room that you locked him into

ok, off the soapbox and onto the day
Be careful, you might be accused of whiteknighting him for this little speech.

Flambo Gus

Token Native Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering what the hell BM was doing commenting on a college basketball thread...

BM.

Rock Hard Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering what the hell BM was doing commenting on a college basketball thread...

HA!

Yeah, I've never voluntarily watched a college basketball game.