• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have saved me a few accounts though from telling wamu and dj where they could go and what they could do once there.

badge of honor on FN to have been deleted, kind of embarrassing that in 7 years I never was

after all look at the others that had to start over, Stormy, Gus, Tnerb, Twins course on the other side there was DJ, PCH & BM

pick your poison

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just sent a message to BM to let him know where we are. If you can think of anybody else please let them know.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
badge of honor on FN to have been deleted, kind of embarrassing that in 7 years I never was

after all look at the others that had to start over, Stormy, Gus, Tnerb, Twins course on the other side there was DJ, PCH & BM

pick your poison
My first account was banned because I did make fun of a spammer....posted one like them, but it was full of Bullshit. Guess the Mods over there weren't that bright and couldn't figure that out....or just didn't care.

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first account was banned because I did make fun of a spammer....posted one like them, but it was full of Bullshit. Guess the Mods over there weren't that bright and couldn't figure that out....or just didn't care.

found it amazing the way they protected those little jewels