• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted all over from the start here....the guy that kept saying that seemed like a fuckface.

Only the Cowboys forum has been less than hospitable to me... and that's only been one or two doochebags. but if that dude ever says "assimilate" to me I'll point at those knuckleheads as an example of a couple of nuts ruining a pecan pie.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the Cowboys forum has been less than hospitable to me... and that's only been one or two doochebags. but if that dude ever says "assimilate" to me I'll point at those knuckleheads as an example of a couple of nuts ruining a pecan pie.
that is sad! All you Cowboy fans from FN know your football....too bad those guys are too douchey to welcome you.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is sad! All you Cowboy fans from FN know your football....too bad those guys are too douchey to welcome you.

they don't want to let anyone outside of their little commune be involved in the discussion. so, FUCK 'EM!!!

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they don't want to let anyone outside of their little commune be involved in the discussion. so, FUCK 'EM!!!
They sure are a bunch of fuck-sticks. They got their own little circle jerk going.

Sasquatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
spacer.gif

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They sure are a bunch of fuck-sticks. They got their own little circle jerk going.
it just sounds like a place to stay away from.

Talk the Cowboys talk elsewhere, I`m pretty sure you Cowboy fans from FN know more than they ever will.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talk the Cowboys talk elsewhere, I`m pretty sure you Cowboy fans from FN know more than they ever will.

Already have. I not claim to be an all-knowing fan but I damn sure know enough that when posting styles conflict it's better to just move on and leave he noise behind. I genuinely like this place and the fucking freedom we have. I can overlook a couple of knuckleheads.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the point to me....why should anyone have to Take The Talk somewhere else. As bad as Fn was, we didn't do that to anyone else. We knew who the trolls were, and gave everyone the benefit of the doubt unless we knew them.

Here, in some places, we are automatically trolls unless proven other wise....

We have even been told to 'act nice' until they know us....

Fuck them...

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point to me....why should anyone have to Take The Talk somewhere else. As bad as Fn was, we didn't do that to anyone else. We knew who the trolls were, and gave everyone the benefit of the doubt unless we knew them.

Here, in some places, we are automatically trolls unless proven other wise....

We have even been told to 'act nice' until they know us....

Fuck them...

I created a thread after the shitstorm that happened on 7/14. I figure there will come a time where we will have to all show up there and start our yakking. I'm confident who will come over and try to start shit. We'll be ready.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I created a thread after the shitstorm that happened on 7/14. I figure there will come a time where we will have to all show up there and start our yakking. I'm confident who will come over and try to start shit. We'll be ready.
What is the thread?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I even tried just posting some innocuous shit and they ignored me, so I'm good. There are other places to go.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even tried just posting some innocuous shit and they ignored me, so I'm good. There are other places to go.
I liked seeing you on the KC boards....I know that sucks for you.....but you are always welcome on my part