• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our upcoming game.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our early games are Steelers @Bengals and Giants @ Titans.
Not exactly earth shattering games.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get Pitt vs Cinci and Indy vs Cleve.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, there's an official smack talk thread at the top of our board. Are you really this dense? :L
HEY not smart......I was Banned from your board by your Mod....I can't access your board....Or are you that much of a dope to figure out why this thread was created! Seattle Seahawks doesn't even show in my selection any longer because I was banned for my so called..."GENTLE" blasting :wtf2: YET all the seahawks fans are here.....amazing double standard, and the Admin himself applauds this behavior.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was talking about the Seahawks-Eagles game day thread in the NFL forum.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we all cry and get our panties in a bunch until our Mod evicts them?

.. Or should we be men.?

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't we do both?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head, the Eagles have, at least, 2 kickoff return TD's, 1 or 2 punt return TD's, and at least 2 blocked punt TD's.
Cody Parkey, if his leg isn't hurt, can kick field goals from over 50. Most of his kickoffs will not be returned.
Compared to when they play at home, the Seahawks have been mediocre on the road, while the Eagles have won 10 straight home games.
After being injured for most of the year, the Eagles offensive line is now healthy. Jason Peters is arguably the best LT in the league. LG Evan Mathis is a Pro-Bowler. Jason Kelce is the best center in the league. RG Lane Johnson just keeps getting better.
Let's not forget that the Seahawks run defense leaves something to be desired. DeMarco Murray had a field day against them IN Seattle.
If the Seahawks cannot stop the Eagles running game, the pace of the Eagles offense will wear down their defense, and they will end up losing by a lot. You can think that the Seahawks know what playing against a team with a no-huddle offense is like, but I assure you, they have NOT seen a pace like the Eagles will show them.

Dallas did not see the same defense.... Seattle is healthier on D now... So it's impossible to compare then to now...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am still allowed to post here I will be here either way.
As a long term Seahawk fan I am used to manning up and asking for forgiveness to the NFL gods whenever I have crossed the line.
I will be bragging up the defending NFL champions or relocating my tail between my legs as I orate your teams greatness over our lack of being able to compete with such greatness.
I should show up about 5pm Pacific Time.
That is at 3:14am to folks in your time zone.

Ok, here I am.
I thought today's game was as expected, tough. The Eagles showed lots of toughness.
If anyone wants a swing at me. I'll be around for a bit.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, here I am.
I thought today's game was as expected, tough. The Eagles showed lots of toughness.
If anyone wants a swing at me. I'll be around for a bit.

LOL...Dude I'm already over this game. I know others are takin it hard but it's just a game man.

In the words of Denny Green..."You guy are who I thought you were".

Your team is getting healthy (D) and coming together at the right time.

I was impressed with our run D against you guys. Our secondary is brutal (which we all knew) and the game actually played out how I hoped it would (outside of the score). I was hoping to stop the run and make you beat us with the pass, which you did.

Kuddos to you and your boys. Hopefully we meet up again with different results.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bet. Good luck to you guys too!

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MUDSTOMP! Why is this board so quiet all of a sudden? All the defense during this last week of how the Eagles owned all three phases, and HARDLY any respect to the Hawks. MISMATCH! Go back to college with that garbage!

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a test to see if we're capable of pushing for a title this year. We failed that test. I think we have a very talented group, with a great coach and scheme….but we need a little more talent at key positions. Getting Chip a QB of choice might be wise. We also need some DBs (CB/S). Another MLB, o-line, and so on. I see us beating the cowboys and winning the division, maybe even winning one playoff game depending on who we play. Though I don't see us winning another playoff game against a top team like Seattle/GB.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MUDSTOMP! Why is this board so quiet all of a sudden? All the defense during this last week of how the Eagles owned all three phases, and HARDLY any respect to the Hawks. MISMATCH! Go back to college with that garbage!

I apologize for this post from last night, it was a long day of boozing. Thank you guy's for being so gracious during the week and allowing us to go back and forth on the boards. Good luck the rest of the way!:suds:

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize for this post from last night, it was a long day of boozing. Thank you guy's for being so gracious during the week and allowing us to go back and forth on the boards. Good luck the rest of the way!:suds:

Not a problem! The Seahawks D stymied our offense. Even though the Eagles were still in the game well into the 4th quarter, they didn't deserve a 'W' with that offensive showing. Perhaps we'll meet again this season...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a problem! The Seahawks D stymied our offense. Even though the Eagles were still in the game well into the 4th quarter, they didn't deserve a 'W' with that offensive showing. Perhaps we'll meet again this season...
Erk, if my vote counted you would get my vote as mod on this board. I think patience is a virtue in being a good mod and I believe you have that. Those that emotionally fly off the handle and are swift to punish don't make great mods IMO.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Erk, if my vote counted you would get my vote as mod on this board. I think patience is a virtue in being a good mod and I believe you have that. Those that emotionally fly off the handle and are swift to punish don't make great mods IMO.

I'm guessin your talking about Wings.

He's actually a good dude. He's Bipolar at times but we all know him and he's cool. He don't punish people either.

Wait til draft time when some of us will bust his ass for throwing out 70 guys and then saying "I told ya so"...LOL. Just bustin your balls Wings.

Just don't ask him to solve a math problem...:pound:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessin your talking about Wings.

He's actually a good dude. He's Bipolar at times but we all know him and he's cool. He don't punish people either.

Wait til draft time when some of us will bust his ass for throwing out 70 guys and then saying "I told ya so"...LOL. Just bustin your balls Wings.

Just don't ask him to solve a math problem...:pound:
:lol::lol::lol:
Funny stuff.
If your board wants a mod that goes a little bit cyberpsyco when cornered, that is your call. I told Wings he was cool until we got near the end of the week and he ventured to our board. He looked past the 1st 2 threads which are intended for folks just like him and blasted our forum. He then insulted our fan base and even resorted to creating a thread on your board to further put us down. Yet he ignored our rules which are posted in thread #2.
THE Administrator and numerous mods got involved to try to help Wings get through this as he threatened to leave and inform his KFFL buddies of how corrupt he feels this sight is.
He did not follow the rules, he went out of his way in his attempt to shame us and then told myself and Seahawk fans to get the fuck off your board...all of us.
I appreciate you standing up for Wings and covering his back, but shouldn't a mod have a little more...decorum so that the flock can follow his lead?
DaEagles, you are A-OK as are many others on this board. Really, I only had issues with 2 of your posters this week.
Rock on Dudes and vote intelligently.I am pleased to know I may have been instrumental in speeding along a process of voting in a mod for your forum.:yahoo::suds: