• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our upcoming game.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Vinovitch will be the lead referee on Sunday. His crew throws about 13 flags per game, which doesn't sound like a lot.
Overall, the Eagles are 1-4 with this group while the Seahawks are 5-1.

Intersting^^^. penalties always seem to kill our drives. We will be doomed antime we have 3rd and long. It happened to us frequently against GB, SF, and AZ. Need to play discipline football.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guys, San Fran, Az , and GB beat your team and the Eagles only scored a total of 61 points in those 3 games combined.
The Seahawks dismantled all 3 of those teams this year allowing 22 points for all 3 teams combined.

Exactly WTF does any of that have to do with our game???

waiting...

Answer: NOTHING. It has nothing to do with our game. Neither does Murray and the way the games went between our 2 teams. Many of you bring up the Dallas games as some kind of evidence that we have little chance at your place. It will all play out Sunday.
Let me take away 4 of your starting Offensive linemen and let's see how Seattle does against SF and Arizonas defense.....Our O-line is 80% healthy and the one guy that is missing (Todd Heremans) is probably no better than his backup, so that is a wash. The last 2 games we had our O line back, and we are pummeling opposing defenses up front. We could have rung 50 plus on the Titans, and easily could have rung 45-50 on Dallas had we not taken the foot off the gas. Our O-line is awesome! Matter of fact we will run play after play after play as fast as possible, and watch opposing defenses gassed and have to fake injuries because they get so worn down. That is when we ram the running attack right at ya! There is a saying, there is IN SHAPE and EAGLES SHAPE.....Huge Difference! I'm actually more concerned with our defense in the passing game, then i am with your defense beating us.

sea1rmn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me take away 4 of your starting Offensive linemen and let's see how Seattle does against SF and Arizonas defense.....Our O-line is 80% healthy and the one guy that is missing (Todd Heremans) is probably no better than his backup, so that is a wash. The last 2 games we had our O line back, and we are pummeling opposing defenses up front. We could have rung 50 plus on the Titans, and easily could have rung 45-50 on Dallas had we not taken the foot off the gas. Our O-line is awesome! Matter of fact we will run play after play after play as fast as possible, and watch opposing defenses gassed and have to fake injuries because they get so worn down. That is when we ram the running attack right at ya! There is a saying, there is IN SHAPE and EAGLES SHAPE.....Huge Difference! I'm actually more concerned with our defense in the passing game, then i am with your defense beating us.

You mean the number 1 defense in the league??? Yeah they never beat anyone.......

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of fuckin cry babies....went on the Seahags board for some friendly banter, and they insult us Philly fans, threaten to have me banned for a few curse words, and say "Trolling teams boards is not allowed" what a bunch of babies. Is that how people roll out there? All uptight?

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's center is out.

Wings - Maybe that's why they came here to have a conversation.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of fuckin cry babies....went on the Seahags board for some friendly banter, and they insult us Philly fans, threaten to have me banned for a few curse words, and say "Trolling teams boards is not allowed" what a bunch of babies. Is that how people roll out there? All uptight?
When going to a game on an opponents turf in your teams colors, it is a wise move to be respectful and realize you are on the enemy's ground and are outnumbered.
The Seahawk fans have been mindful of that when visiting this thread.
You came out boasting about the Dallas win as if it has enormous value regarding our game, and putting down some of our players.
We have a smack talk thread and the gloves come off there. It that is what you desire, type away.

BTW, our board has 4 times as many posts as your board. We don't need to come here to play and speak football.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really?
And the Seahawk fans that are here are trolling? Or do they seek football speak with fans from another team?

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When going to a game on an opponents turf in your teams colors, it is a wise move to be respectful and realize you are on the enemy's ground and are outnumbered.
The Seahawk fans have been mindful of that when visiting this thread.
You came out boasting about the Dallas win as if it has enormous value regarding our game, and putting down some of our players.
We have a smack talk thread and the gloves come off there. It that is what you desire, type away.

BTW, our board has 4 times as many posts as your board. We don't need to come here to play and speak football.

Today is Saturday and the game is tomorrow. From the posts that I have read, you have been treated with the utmost of respect. If you feel that you have been "muzzled" on this forum, then do us a favor and let us know what you are REALLY thinking before you leave us for good.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John you nailed it bro....I have been very respectful all week....I went on their board where they have their chests all popped out about how great they are and how we got our butts kicked by 49ers and Cards. Talking out their collective asses I set them straight. Let's see them lose their 4 starting O-linemen, oh and let's not forget their starting QB and all pro ILB to boot. Lose all that and tell me how well your going to do against the "good" teams in the NFL.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just imagine what the Seahawks would be without Wilson and without offensive linemen to let Lynch run. They would probably lose EVERY game.

With all of that happening to the Eagles, they are 9-3.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About 24 hours to go. It seems like it is has been forever since the Cowboys game.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John you nailed it bro....I have been very respectful all week....I went on their board where they have their chests all popped out about how great they are and how we got our butts kicked by 49ers and Cards. Talking out their collective asses I set them straight. Let's see them lose their 4 starting O-linemen, oh and let's not forget their starting QB and all pro ILB to boot. Lose all that and tell me how well your going to do against the "good" teams in the NFL.

Again, there's an official smack talk thread at the top of our board. Are you really this dense? :L

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks have NOT seen a no huddle offense like the Eagles have.
Look it up. The Eagles have the most special teams and defensive TD's in the NFL.
On defense, the Eagles have the SECOND most sacks.
If they control Lynch and keep Wilson in check, the Eagles will win EASILY.

Easily... ?? Even with our losses the games are always close... Since Wilson was drafted Seattle has been in EVERY game they play win or lose.... I think the question is how will Sanchez handle Seattle's D ... Seattle's O has faced tough defenses on a regular basis in the NFC West... And it's not like you guy's are elite on the defensive side.. decent pass rush but nothing new for Wilson.... Won't faze him ...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is Saturday and the game is tomorrow. From the posts that I have read, you have been treated with the utmost of respect. If you feel that you have been "muzzled" on this forum, then do us a favor and let us know what you are REALLY thinking before you leave us for good.

John, there is no doubt everyone has been stellar to me on this board. I do not feel muzzled in any way and have enjoyed this week.
If I felt compelled to tell all of you Philly fans what I felt, you would hear a good report with a good vibe.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes Wings, you have been cool.
Maybe not today as much, but you have been cool this week.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
# of plays is more important than T.O.P.
I think it depends on the team's build and the HC's philosophy.
Chip is an offensive genius who believes in playing as fast as you can. He builds his team that way.
Pete builds his team defensibly.
I adore watching our methodical, run driven smash the crap out of the opponent offense. Align that with a defense such as ours, and in no way would we ever consider a hurry up offense.

No offense.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lead the NFL in total Offensive plays with 875 (4th worst in TOP) . Indy is 2nd with a measley 843. Thats a difference of almost 3 plays a game between us and #2. lol...

That is an impressive # of plays. Obviously it takes many reps to get really smooth with it.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that you know that there is a HUGE difference between East Coast fans and West Coast fans. What we take as normal, is often offensive to them.
If the Eagles win tomorrow, you will NEVER see them here again.

If I am still allowed to post here I will be here either way.
As a long term Seahawk fan I am used to manning up and asking for forgiveness to the NFL gods whenever I have crossed the line.
I will be bragging up the defending NFL champions or relocating my tail between my legs as I orate your teams greatness over our lack of being able to compete with such greatness.
I should show up about 5pm Pacific Time.
That is at 3:14am to folks in your time zone.