• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our team Officially Sucks Donkey Balls!!!!

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
48. What's our cap like going into next season? Carle will probably go. Wondering who may be available in the offseason? Pronger is done but he will remain on LTIR. I think the only way to get a very solid dman is via trade, again who would be available? More important, who can handle the pressure of playing in the big city?

Carle is gone
Jagr is questionable.
Banking on at least a slight cap increase

You have to account for JvR and Coburn extensions though.

Thats a decent amount of space. If Pronger can go on LTIR then we are fine to sign someone to a nice deal. If Pronger retires or attempts to come back in the future, we are screwed. That's why i wouldn't have been upset to clear some space this season and just go balls out next season.

Last edited by a moderator:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carle is gone
Jagr is questionable.
Banking on at least a slight cap increase

You have to account for JvR and Coburn extensions though.

Thats a decent amount of space. If Pronger can go on LTIR then we are fine to sign someone to a nice deal. If Pronger retires or attempts to come back in the future, we are screwed. That's why i wouldn't have been upset to clear some space this season and just go balls out next season.

What does Briere have left? He's got to be getting close to the end of contract. I wonder if we should keep Kubina and Grossman?

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does Briere have left? He's got to be getting close to the end of contract. I wonder if we should keep Kubina and Grossman?

3-4 more years of his retarded ass contract unless we can trade him. The best case scenario for the Flyers to really make this a long running legitimate contender would be to trade Briere. Then attempt to trade Bryz and if they can't the new cab is supposedly including an amnesty buy-out clause meaning that they can either buy out Bryz or Pronger and not have a cap hit. Whether we can keep them or not depends on the $, also I'd rather resign Jagr for another year so that he can continue to rub off on our young guys and get them well on their way to developing into stars.