• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our team Officially Sucks Donkey Balls!!!!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
someone explain to me how eberle's goal is an easy one, did anyone stay up and watch this game? like jesus he was 6 feet out from the net no one near him and all the time in the world to shoot, the guy has 27 goals this year and 60 points, you guys are acting like it was freaking jody shelley shooting. bryz almost had it, the hate is unbearable sometimes.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone explain to me how eberle's goal is an easy one, did anyone stay up and watch this game? like jesus he was 6 feet out from the net no one near him and all the time in the world to shoot, the guy has 27 goals this year and 60 points, you guys are acting like it was freaking jody shelley shooting. bryz almost had it, the hate is unbearable sometimes.

Spice i think you have been drinking to much of Bryz kool aid. just because it's not as soft as the 30 other softies he's given up doesnt mean that shouldnt have been stopped.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Spice i think you have been drinking to much of Bryz kool aid. just because it's not as soft as the 30 other softies he's given up doesnt mean that shouldnt have been stopped.

and i think that most flyer fans drink too much of the bryz hatorade. that is ridiculous to claim that as an easy save. :humble:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i think that most flyer fans drink too much of the bryz hatorade. that is ridiculous to claim that as an easy save. :humble:

Cmon spice the numbers dont lie he's got a 2.80 GAA which is good for 33rd best in a 30 team league and a .900 save % which is good for 44th and is responsible for 5 to 6 losses all by himself so posters have the right to spew hatorade in his direction and i didnt even mention his contract.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cmon spice the numbers dont lie he's got a 2.80 GAA which is good for 33rd best in a 30 team league and a .900 save % which is good for 44th and is responsible for 5 to 6 losses all by himself so posters have the right to spew hatorade in his direction and i didnt even mention his contract.

i'm not argueing with you over this year, he has sucked. i'm talking about the goal that everyone is claiming was soft, against edmonton. that is total horse shit.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The pk is garbage right now, the Flyers play well then the other team gets 1 pp and its 1-0, Bryz can't be blamed for this loss, and the 2nd goal was right in front of the net, between the circles, yes it went through his arm and body, but the Flyers didn't score anyways, he was solid otherwise.
This team sucks at faceoffs to, until they fix this, the pk, shotty d play, and crap goaltending, they will suck. Is there really hope.......

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an old 24 year old now. I go to bed by 9:30

I randomly wake up for the penalty shot in the 3rd though. Bryz stood his ground. By that judgement, Bryz pitched a shutout in my mind.

Wow wow wee wow. Bryz stopped a penalty shot?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you guys are bitching about that 2nd goal?!?!??! If anything the 1st one was softer.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bitching about how a backup goalie shutsout our team and yet performs better than our current overpriced goalie. Has Bryzy even come close to stealing a game for us? Trade this fuck! He is not going to get better. He is what he is.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm bitching about how a backup goalie shutsout our team and yet performs better than our current overpriced goalie. Has Bryzy even come close to stealing a game for us? Trade this fuck! He is not going to get better. He is what he is.

Not scoring on backup goalies is kind of a slam on our offense (that didn't need Rick Nash lol).

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not scoring on backup goalies is kind of a slam on our offense (that didn't need Rick Nash lol).

Sorry man. Watching this team sometimes makes my blood pressure rise. It's a game I know. Just frustrating to watch this talent lose to a bad team. Most of our losses are a result of us beating ourselves it seems. I don't even know if Homer is seriously looking to trade Bryzy or keep him here? I'd love to make one trade preferably a package to a team that needs a goaltender and a goal scorer. Possibly the NYI Nabokov and Mouldon or Okposo and a pick for Bryzy, Read?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I used the NYI as an example. This will not happen in our division. My point is if we can find another team trading partner to make a deal. Dallas could be interesting as well.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryz didn't play terrible on Thursday. Neither goal was a terrible one to let in, and he did make some good stops. And really, the way our offense was playing, our only hope was the shootout, and we all know that means we had no hope.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Edmonton isn't as terrible as people are making them out to be. For one, they have our number. We always seem to struggle with them. They are young, fast, they bust their asses and their goalie came up big (A phrase we do not understand this season because it does not exist).

I know people are worried, but losing is not our worst enemy this season. W can hang in there with the best of them. As much as the rangers have owned us, they have all been very tight games for the most part. I'm hoping we get the 6 seed, but any seed is fine with us.

All that said, I don't think we make it deep into the playoffs unless the real Bryz comes to play. I just don't think it's worth getting worked up over.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edmonton isn't as terrible as people are making them out to be. For one, they have our number. We always seem to struggle with them. They are young, fast, they bust their asses and their goalie came up big (A phrase we do not understand this season because it does not exist).

I know people are worried, but losing is not our worst enemy this season. W can hang in there with the best of them. As much as the rangers have owned us, they have all been very tight games for the most part. I'm hoping we get the 6 seed, but any seed is fine with us.

All that said, I don't think we make it deep into the playoffs unless the real Bryz comes to play. I just don't think it's worth getting worked up over.

Sure it is, as a dedicated fan I have the right to bitch and moan when the team I root for plays like shit..I find it very frustrating to spend time devoted to a team only to watch them suck Big Donkey Balls when it matters most. I myself am tired of waiting until next year.. Fans in Philly are fuckin weak, I would be lettin that Russian Piece of shit know every time I saw him just how bad he was suckin this year... Let's all get this straight, the blame on this teams shittiness is the whole team, Bryz and the Defense have been lost since 2 months into the season, And fuck anyone who says it's because the rookies have hit a wall. At what time in your career especially at a young age do you hit a fuckin wall? If 20+ years haven't gotten you ready for the big stage then you shouldn't be here...These athletes are bread hockey from the time they can lace them up, their in good shape and should be well conditioned...

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couple things
1. I don't think the team sucks, I think they have quit on Lavvy
2. Bryz was not the problem in Edmonton by a long shot.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couple things
1. I don't think the team sucks, I think they have quit on Lavvy
2. Bryz was not the problem in Edmonton by a long shot.

I disagree about the team quiting on Lavi. If this was the case, I doubt we would be sitting in a playoff spot right now. I have not heard any problems publicly in regard to players and Lavi. Maybe there is? I doubt it.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. We have overpaid, mediocre defensemen
2. We have a stud goalie who is showing signs of not being able to handle playing in a town that supports their team.
3. We are missing Pronger. There, I said it again.

I've just been frustrated enough. I have accepted this team cannot go far into the playoffs with the amount of mistakes they make night in and night out. If it's not the D, its the goalie. If it's not the goalie, it's the defense. If both decide to show up, our offense disappears for some odd reason.

It's just not our season. We need to clear space and bring in a new leader. A new body that can anchor our defense.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. We have overpaid, mediocre defensemen
2. We have a stud goalie who is showing signs of not being able to handle playing in a town that supports their team.
3. We are missing Pronger. There, I said it again.

I've just been frustrated enough. I have accepted this team cannot go far into the playoffs with the amount of mistakes they make night in and night out. If it's not the D, its the goalie. If it's not the goalie, it's the defense. If both decide to show up, our offense disappears for some odd reason.

It's just not our season. We need to clear space and bring in a new leader.

A new body that can anchor our defense.

48. What's our cap like going into next season? Carle will probably go. Wondering who may be available in the offseason? Pronger is done but he will remain on LTIR. I think the only way to get a very solid dman is via trade, again who would be available? More important, who can handle the pressure of playing in the big city?