• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our guys will try to to return the favor tomorrow night

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That was an awesome game to watch. I love football in weather like that. I think the heavy snow during that game was retribution for the blizzard that puzzlingly postponed your guys late season game in 2010. lol

McCoy is a hell of a back to watch, and I'm becoming a huge Nick Foles fan. I'm not overly high on Kelly, but I think you guys REALLY have some good things cooking here. I honestly think you guys are a bit of a dark horse team if you win the NFC East this year. The defense has really stepped up for you guys. Heck, the Lions only scores today were the ones you handed to them.

When it was 14-0 I was about ready to turn to another game. I didn't think there was a shot in hell that any team could score twice in that blizzard. Great win for you guys.

Kept the Bears season alive too, so I'm smiling today. I'm sure they'll let me down tomorrow. These injuries this season have just been so much to try and overcome. I kind of have a gut feeling that they'll pull out the win though. I'm just trying not to get my hopes up. It'd be nice if we could return the favor to you guys.

Hopefully come week 16 when we meet, both teams are in first place!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to you guys tomorrow night, hopefully you can get us some help - for the Eagles, if they just keep on winning things will take care of itself but it wouldn't hurt to get just a little help

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey... wow. The Bears pulled it out!