• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our best chance on defense going forward

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I am slowly but surely getting better...finally breaking 110! Oh boy. But I am having fewer truly awful holes, and once in awhile I get a reminder why it's an awesome game.

:lol:, Like they say , that 1 good shot has you coming back.
It's replicating that shot that confuses the hell out of me.
Good luck w/your game.
Just know it takes a lot effort on your part to improve. It doesn't just happen.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so here's a controversial idea I know will never happen and I don't even agree with myself....but....

the reason we haven't signed Richard Seymour supposedly is he wants 5 mil and we only have like 3 mil to spare. So maybe to clear the space.....trade Julius Peppers to a contender for some medium-grade serviceable DE to fill his spot, then take the salary savings and sign Seymour.

Yeah, I know, it isn't happening.

Like the idea, but doubt many teams can afford him. He's a huge cap hit.
I'd love to see us rid us of that cap hit, but doubt there would be many suitors.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should help big time. Especially against the run. We've been pulling guys off of the street to start at DT, along with playing our 260 pound mediocre defensive end in the middle.

God damned... I'd kill for Idonije right now. Should have found the money to pay him. Although, I know he was asking for a lot.

He signed for the league minimum w/ Detroit. Don't know why he would ask more from the Bears. Just sayin.
Just think he was no longer in the Bears plans. I wish he was here also, but shit happens. Sometimes for the worse.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Izzy would have been perfect. Played DT and DE coulda also played LB.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never shoulda let Izzy go. He wasn't even asking much. :tsk:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He signed for the league minimum w/ Detroit. Don't know why he would ask more from the Bears. Just sayin.
Just think he was no longer in the Bears plans. I wish he was here also, but shit happens. Sometimes for the worse.

Damn... WTF?

I couldn't fathom why we wouldn't have signed him then.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RomneyCare

you are right,I am thinking irrationally right now.

A friend of mine just died today because of the insurance changes. Dude was a die hard Bears fan.

Fuck you, BArack Obakma voters. Fuck you.

Sorry for your loss.

It would have been a law already if Romney were president.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... WTF?

I couldn't fathom why we wouldn't have signed him then.

Probably because he would be taking playing time from Shea. Just think the Bears ( Phil) want to get younger on the D side.
JMO, Shea won't be half the player Izzy was. Big mistake by Phil or who called that play to not resign Izzy.
Would have rather seen Shea in Detroit.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for your loss.

Leo, I'm just curious as to why your avatar is a photo of Lovie Smith and Jerry Angelo.

I'm pretty sure you weren't fond of either, no?

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peppers salary already counts against us anyway. and he restructured his pay earlier to help us on salary. Now case and point Why lose Peppers ? he isn't the problem and if we lose him we have no DE at all. he may not be racking up the sacks but he is still doing his job.Our defense has alot of things causing us to not have a good pass rush. for one thing alot of times when we almost got to the QB this season the QB ended up burning us down field. But it isn't one or 2 players its a whole list of problems on this Dline. Mcclellen isnt producing but he may still work out if we can use him in the right way.He has speed. But he hasn't been able to move anyone out of the way yet. It will be interesting to see what he does sunday.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for your loss.

WOW!
At the risk of nurturing a political issue where it doesn't belong;

You couldn't say anything more shallow or self-serving.
Fucking liberal asswipe.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!
At the risk of nurturing a political issue where it doesn't belong;

You couldn't say anything more shallow or self-serving.
Fucking liberal asswipe.

Truth be told. People who voted for Obama or Romney you we're getting the same healthcare. I don't claim a politicial party. I have never voted a straight party ticket and never will. Blaming voters for a friends death makes no sense. As I said I was sorry for the loss of his friend. It was neither shallow nor self serving.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leo, I'm just curious as to why your avatar is a photo of Lovie Smith and Jerry Angelo.

I'm pretty sure you weren't fond of either, no?

I was a fan of lovie smith especially his defense. Not a fan of Angelo but will acknowledge he made some Good choices and a lot of bad chiices:suds: