• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our 2014 Giqnts

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jounney continues .... going to be a tough run for us to move forward but as BoB has reminded us a 1,000,000 times ... you have to believe. IMHO ....

1. As a fan I have to take this a game at a time. Otherwise I'll self destruct!
2. WC games are 'dumb' but we have no choice in the matter and Bum needs to have his 'A' game tonight or I won't have to worry about self-destruction. Maybe we can find our missing offense! That would help .... a lot ....
3. If we get past the Pirates ... then I think our future may be in the hands of a Mr. Jake Peavy. If we are fortunate enough to move on to play the Nats .... I think he will be our key to the series. At this point I have as much faith in him as I do in Bum! He's been great for us.
4. No Pagan and no Morse. We need the 'P' team (Pence, Panda, Posey and Panic) to raise the bar ... a lot! I also think that Belt will play a big role in our future.

No matter how far we go ... I'm glad that we made it to the dance. Some pretty nasty injuries have taken their toll but they haven't taken us out.

One game at a time ..... tonight is the first step

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My one key is going to be Ishi. Having been on the Pirates roster and let go he may have that chip on his shoulder to make him step up.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bum is the key. He does not have to go 8 scoreless, though. 5 scoreless will be plenty. Between Casilla, Machi and Strickland taking one inning each and Affeldt, Lopez and Romo coming in for key outs, we should be able to handle 4 IP from FYWW.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bum is the key. He does not have to go 8 scoreless, though. 5 scoreless will be plenty. Between Casilla, Machi and Strickland taking one inning each and Affeldt, Lopez and Romo coming in for key outs, we should be able to handle 4 IP from FYWW.

Except last night shows how crazy it can all get...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except last night shows how crazy it can all get...

That is why Peavy is on the roster.

Bochy knows how to win must-wins. The Giants have the longest current post-season winning streak (6 series') and 9 players on the Giants roster have won 2 rings together (granted, Cain is one of those 9). This team is not in unknown waters.