• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other than Wisconsin is there ANY team in the B10

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're only realizing this now??? You didn't see this last year??? Rune is simply a clueless fan who wishes he knew anything about basketball. As I stated last year, there's nothing wrong with being clueless, it's not his fault his father raised him wrong. But to try and sound like you know something is just over-doing it.

Sorry I'm soooo deep in your stupid little head. Remember, you finished near the bottom of the pick-um last year....waaaaaay below me. Those are the facts and you lost. end of story...have a nice day. should have had your wife help you. LOL

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm soooo deep in your stupid little head. Remember, you finished near the bottom of the pick-um last year....waaaaaay below me. Those are the facts and you lost. end of story...have a nice day. should have had your wife help you. LOL

Ahhhh yes, here we are again. Pick 'em skillzzzz directly correlate to basketball knowledge! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant I say!!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

That';s why I finished at the top of last year's pick-em and you were almost the last place finisher. You are the person who doesn't know shit.....Anyone who's wife makes all the money and brags about it on here isn't much of a man. Maybe let your wife pick the games; obviously he has all the smarts; except in picking men. You are stupid and Arrogant. Go get a decent paying job and grow the fuck up.

Wisconsin does have a weak front line; Neither Decker or Kaminsky can bang inside. If Kaminsky is going to make it as a pro, it will be from the strong forward position. Again; no way he handles NBA centers. If you and DZon can't understand that, maybe pick another sport because you don't know anything about basketball....sorry; I'm not looking for support as I can think for myself and have my own opinions...sorry I'm sooooo deep into your childish heads; you both freak out over any and all of my posts. Take 2 aspirin and have a nap....you both need it.

:wtf2::lame:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just getting sad..

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland has been impressive thus far. Let's see how they handle a full conference schedule.
Also I never sleep on Tom Izzo and his squads. They seem to find a way.
Told you to never sleep on Izzo. Dude is a coach that can coach.