• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

other boards

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other boards are we allowed to talk about here... if not, then the post will get deleted, I can take a hint, I won't repost it.

Espn.com boards -> currently dominated by RRN (Steelers fan who posts "6-rings", "kimo snap", and nothing intelligent. only other poster is a person called iliveinthegoetta. it has gone to hell.

mikebrownsucks.com -> just not a very active board.

bengals.com -> ok, but a lot of homerish posters there. I really don't check it often enough, seems like it should be A LOT better than it is.

facebook:
group: Cincinnati Bengals Support Group.
I just joined, seems similar to bengals.com populous, but is an active group. no hidden identity means you should probably be respectful, there is a moderator. Recently tried to explain to people that Benson is a free agent and we shouldn't sign him a bunch of money to stay after this year... some folks actually understand it, but there's a high number that don't.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, apparently my blurting out that Marvin Lewis should be fired immediately after watching the Bengals implode on my pos internet feed has people begging me to leave the facebook group already. The Moderator complained that so many people cursed and swore at me that he had to delete all those posts (poor baby)
I didn't even bother to defend my position, I just posted it and left, lol. so if your not a Marvin fan, then your not a "real Bengal fan", and if you don't want to throw a huge lump of cash to keep Benson you're not a "real Bengal fan"
I think I have a headache.

I think I'll just stay here and bug you guys instead.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was warned for not backing Marvin Lewis (and thus being a bandwagon fan by someone who has been a fan for like 2 years)

And then the same person who warned me that I should only be there if I was to "support the Bengals and thus their coach" started bitching about how stupid people are for wanting a new coach after saying I was disrespectful for saying something bad about Marvin Lewis.

I wouldn't recommend it. I have officially left the stupid facebook group.

I don't understand why these people think being a fan also means being a leming.... whatever.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was warned for not backing Marvin Lewis (and thus being a bandwagon fan by someone who has been a fan for like 2 years)

And then the same person who warned me that I should only be there if I was to "support the Bengals and thus their coach" started bitching about how stupid people are for wanting a new coach after saying I was disrespectful for saying something bad about Marvin Lewis.

I don't understand why these people think being a fan also means being a leming.... whatever.

Most of are fans are idiots.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously the facebook group doesn't relate to the dark side of the force.....as Bengals fans they should learn to embrace it.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the facebook group doesn't relate to the dark side of the force.....as Bengals fans they should learn to embrace it.....

It's all sunshine and rainbows, until someone says Marvin needs to go.

They actually had a whole thread of people posting

(((hugs)))

good God. I would have welcomed a loosely disguised insult from someone half way intelligent.