• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: World Series; Cardinals vs Rangers

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are alone my friend

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turned out to be a great game. Just about what I expected. Didn't expect for Carpenter to lose his command a bit and give up that lead but with the weather conditions that was to be expected I guess. I was really expecting 4 or 5 to nothing but this will do.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginger. I'm not sure you're going to be allowed back on the rangers board LOL. Pretty obvious where your alligiences lie.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys can just try and keep me off. LOL!

I STILL don't like the Rangers chances against the Cards. Took a miracle and an Albert Pujols major mistake to win that game. Don't think it is going to happen again. Harrison, Holland and then CJ against that lineup in that park. Oh my. The only saving grace for the Rangers is that Jackson and Lohse aren't exactly great pitchers.

Now would I be shocked if the Rangers won the series. No. Surprised. Not shocked. I've seen the Cardinals lose the Series before and I've seen LaRussa and that "invincible" Oakland team just get hammered in the Series. So I wouldn't be shocked. Rangers are an excellent team.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys can just try and keep me off. LOL!

I STILL don't like the Rangers chances against the Cards. Took a miracle and an Albert Pujols major mistake to win that game. Don't think it is going to happen again. Harrison, Holland and then CJ against that lineup in that park. Oh my. The only saving grace for the Rangers is that Jackson and Lohse aren't exactly great pitchers.

Now would I be shocked if the Rangers won the series. No. Surprised. Not shocked. I've seen the Cardinals lose the Series before and I've seen LaRussa and that "invincible" Oakland team just get hammered in the Series. So I wouldn't be shocked. Rangers are an excellent team.

Yup i hate our chances with homefield advantage. Just wish we could play our games on the road.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you say that I wouldn't respond to you over in the Ginger bashing thread? That was/is wrong. Guess what? I have a job, a mortgage, a husband, a business to attend to, and a dissertation to write. Can't post baseball 24-7 though I do enjoy the banter. Well, anyway got to go back to work. Lunch breaks only last so long.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you say that I wouldn't respond to you over in the Ginger bashing thread? That was/is wrong. Guess what? I have a job, a mortgage, a husband, a business to attend to, and a dissertation to write. Can't post baseball 24-7 though I do enjoy the banter. Well, anyway got to go back to work. Lunch breaks only last so long.

No dear. That was me. However, I too have a job, mortgage, family, and class to deal with as well. Not like I sit in front of my computer pushing the refresh button all week either. however I do understand you being at work today. Though I found it interesting you were able to post several other times, just not in relation to my posts calling out your bs with facts. I'll.wait though.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloppy defense again.

It wasn't a particularly well played World Series but I enjoyed it. I really didn't care who won until the "Ranger" fans started whining and asking me not to post on their board. Most of the Ranger fans I work with aren't that way though. But there really was no way to be neutral because the heart wants what the heart wants.

Since I've been following the Cardinals in 1970's that gives them 3 World Series titles and 3 losses. Nothing will ever compare to 1982 though. This team was something else though. I'd call it a glorious accomplishment even if it took a complete meltdown from both the Brewers and the Rangers.