• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - who will be available at our pick?

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this class loaded with great defensive players... maybe some of the OT/LT talent might fall a bit? Peters is not going to last much longer. Tackle is a huge need, as is a guard. I'd love to see a LT taken in the 1st, G in the 2nd (if we obtain one) and/or 3rd.

uestion is - where do you see these guys falling?? Obviously Tunsil will be gone, possibly 1st overall. Any chance one of these falls to us in the 1st???

Ronnie Stanley
Taylor Decker
Jason Spriggs

Is there any quality OT available this year in the FA?? Didn't we get Runyan in the FA as well, along with Peters?? I'm wondering if we would do better to go after a proven commodity at this position and pay the price for it, and draft elsewhere. Maybe trade out of the 1st, to get a healthy 2nd - and pickup multiple Guards???

What FA LT are available??? Anyone have a list of the top 5 or anything?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid made a great trade to acquire Peters for our later 1st round pick that year. It's hard to get guys in FA at a reasonable price.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks to me like Spriggs and Conklin will be there at our pick. And one of them would be a very good selection.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really like Stanley, especially at #13. Not physical. Lane Johnson will be our LT by next year, Conklin or Spriggs would be good fits, and could start out as RG, then take over for Johnson when he takes over for Peters. However, if we sign 2 Guards in FA (at least 1), we can draft the BPA in the 1st round. Then we should draft at least 2 more mid/late round OL for depth because our current crop of OL really suck.