• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Warriors fans

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ellis, Udoh, Brown deal for Bogut and SJax is close to happening according to the very reliable Adrian Woj of yahoo.

Deal agreed upon now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm gonna miss watching those two. I really loved Udoh's D.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they plan on playing Ellis at the point and trading jennings who rubbed the front office the wrong way when he stated, " im doing my homework on big market teams"?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is gonna be ugly watching Biedrins try and play full time now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ellis, Udoh, Brown deal for Bogut and SJax is close to happening according to the very reliable Adrian Woj of yahoo.

Deal agreed upon now.

Unbefuckinglievable! The Warriors strike again. The worst run franchise in all of professional sports. Andrew goddamned Bogut? You gotta be kidding me.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we couldn't get rid of biedrins or Lee? Fucking BS.

Hopefully this leads to more losses though and we can get our draft pick.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut is not even healthy. He's played in a whole 12 games this year

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Bogut wouldn't be able to return until playoffs if that. We ain't seeing him this season. We must suck our way to the bottom 7.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Bogut wouldn't be able to return until playoffs if that. We ain't seeing him this season. We must suck our way to the bottom 7.

Playoffs? Playoffs? (said in his most whiney, plaintive Jim Mora voice). This team ain't going to the playoffs; especially without Ellis and Udoh.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs? Playoffs? (said in his most whiney, plaintive Jim Mora voice). This team ain't going to the playoffs; especially without Ellis and Udoh.

I don't think Ray meant that we're going to the playoffs. Pay attention.

Bogut is not healthy. More Andris Biedrins. Stephen Curry is made of glass. No Monta Ellis.

We should lose enough games now to secure at least top 7 pick.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my god... awful for the Ws....

Steal for the bucks...

Wtf were the Warriors thinking? How????

Mark Jackson effing things up for ya'll

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Ray meant that we're going to the playoffs. Pay attention.

Bogut is not healthy. More Andris Biedrins. Stephen Curry is made of glass. No Monta Ellis.

We should lose enough games now to secure at least top 7 pick.

Relax, I'm sure Ray can take care of himself.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my god... awful for the Ws....

Steal for the bucks...

Wtf were the Warriors thinking? How????

Mark Jackson effing things up for ya'll

How is it bad? One of Monta Ellis and Steph Curry needed to go. Ellis made more sense because we have Klay Thompson at the 2.

Ekpe Udoh, while great defensively, is an undersized C with no offensive game. He doesn't have much potential is already in his mid twenties.

We get Andrew Bogut, who's, if healthy, one of the best centers in the league.

This trade also makes us a much worse 2012 team, which is actually a good thing.

We get lucky in the lottery and get the #3 pick we take Harrison Barnes and we'd have a lineup of Curry/Thompson/Barnes/Lee/Bogut.

Not bad at all.

That W's aren't that lucky at all, though.

Mock2Speed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Preparing for another decade of dissapointment till the next owner comes along, please let it be Ellison.

Being a warrior fan is like being Job (biblical figure) with no end in sight. T_T

Mock2Speed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How is it bad? One of Monta Ellis and Steph Curry needed to go. Ellis made more sense because we have Klay Thompson at the 2.

Ekpe Udoh, while great defensively, is an undersized C with no offensive game. He doesn't have much potential is already in his mid twenties.

This trade also makes us a much worse 2012 team, which is actually a good thing.

We get lucky in the lottery and get the #3 pick we take Harrison Barnes and we'd have a lineup of Curry/Thompson/Barnes/Lee/Bogut.

Not bad at all.

Hmm, I guess not as bad when you put it that way. But do you think we coulda at least moved beans at all or still?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, I guess not as bad when you put it that way. But do you think we coulda at least moved beans at all or still?

If Curry could play more than two games without rolling his ankle and missing the next 5 I'd say they should keep him over Ellis but he can't. He's going to be the guy who had a lot of potential ruined by chronic injury. It's sad, but I've got no faith in him whatsoever

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should've traded him for Rajon if we had the chance.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not bad at all.

I agree that one of Curry and Ellis needed to go, IMO Curry should've been the one leaving. Ellis is a better player but he does hold the better value for a return package.

The Ws could've gotten more than Bogut, who when healthy is great but his continuous injury bites prove to be alarming for me. Speculation went from Ellis for Howar to Ellis for Bogut, that's a bit of a dropoff right there. Should've offer Curry & Klay(wont be that great) and Udoh for Bogut and Sjax. Sjax fills the 2 spot.

Udoh played C in that Warrior system, undersized as you said. Outside of GS, he doesn't play C unless in a NYK/PHX style offense.

Hey I want my Nets to take Barnes... stay out of my wishful thinking!!!