• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Warriors fans

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really believe the struggles Lin is going through has more to do with his trying to appease Carmelo while not realizing how to co-exist....his play was much more sound when Carmelo wasn't in the lineup...the decisiveness in his play is now gone, almost of he is starting to over think things out there.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks should trade Melo for better pieces to put around Lin and Amare, but they won't do it because they think Melo is their star. Melo is the reason they will never win though.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a NETs fan and Knicks hater.... what i do luv and appreciate is that the knicks made THIS big deal/signing of Amare last summer and nothing but propaganda about Amare saving the Knicks when the following year, broke up an actual good squad for Melo who was the next Savior for NY only to have both of those highly paid "max" players sit, along with another maxi-pad in Chandler watch the asian sensation actually win games for them lol............... from his couch!

but seriously, Melo in D'Antoni's system doesn't work.... Lin doesn't work anymore.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what doesn't work is having melo and amare on the floor together. their d just sucks. lin isn't that great either on d, so it just makes things worse.

ellis and udoh would have worked really well on the knicks

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what doesn't work is having melo and amare on the floor together. their d just sucks. lin isn't that great either on d, so it just makes things worse.

ellis and udoh would have worked really well on the knicks

That's the gamble on D'Antoni's system and what's worse is both Melo and Amare don't play D on their own accord(melo did have some good defense time to time in denver)...

Lin is a trainwreck on defense.... but no differ from Nash's defense...

If implying that Ellis has D... then that's a lie lol...... Ellis has no defense.... again, if that was the nature of the comment. Ellis needs to play the 2 IMO.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's more chandler and udoh clogging the paint that would make the d better. udoh would be pretty effective at pf.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks need to dump Melo, Amare, and the coach. The coach doesn't win championships with his BS style. Amare is pretty much close to done and Melo is a ball hog that plays shitty defense. They are nowhere near close to team ball.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks need to dump Melo, Amare, and the coach. The coach doesn't win championships with his BS style. Amare is pretty much close to done and Melo is a ball hog that plays shitty defense. They are nowhere near close to team ball.

And I'm lovin' ever minutes of it!

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Plenty of people saw Amare coming.......I will never forget when I read a very detailed piece about microfracture surgery as it was becoming popular, the doctor that oversaw Amare's procedure and rehab said there was almost no doubt he would need another procedure within about five years - said the particular way he moved, how his knee was built, what shape it was in, the repair would only hold so long. And that was me, I hope the Knicks also knew this.

Past that, his eyes are a problem, he's got a lot of mileage and a big body.....his next move is to the glue factory.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, the whole D12 turmoil is really fucking with my senses...

i feel abused....

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, and i think he is starting to show why he was cut... he is a liability on defense and turns the ball over like crazy!

Too bad. I was enjoying his success. Watching him get completely dominated by Mario Chalmers and getting picked clean in the backcourt several times while trying to bring the ball up court I knew that was the end of Linsanity.