• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Warriors fans

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that one of Curry and Ellis needed to go, IMO Curry should've been the one leaving. Ellis is a better player but he does hold the better value for a return package.

The Ws could've gotten more than Bogut, who when healthy is great but his continuous injury bites prove to be alarming for me. Speculation went from Ellis for Howar to Ellis for Bogut, that's a bit of a dropoff right there. Should've offer Curry & Klay(wont be that great) and Udoh for Bogut and Sjax. Sjax fills the 2 spot.

Udoh played C in that Warrior system, undersized as you said. Outside of GS, he doesn't play C unless in a NYK/PHX style offense.

Hey I want my Nets to take Barnes... stay out of my wishful thinking!!!

Ellis for DH was a pipe dream. Even if it happened, Howard was probably gonna bolt after the year was over.

This trade wasn't for 2012. They should just shutdown Curry with Bogut. We lose games, secure a top-7 draft pick, and come back next year with a healthy Curry and Bogut with Jackson, Thompson, Lee, and a our draft pick.

And you keep your dirty paws off Barnes.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It will be interesting.....obviously its the direction they needed to go. Either of the guards was expendable, and a quality big man is a perfect addition. Not sure what MIL is thinking putting Monta next to Jennings, its almost worse than the problem GSW had.

That said, I'm not sure I like the particulars so much....I would have thought Ellis and Udoh should have been enough, almost too much considering there is a risk element to Bogut and his injuries. Getting Jackson dumped on us, at pretty big money next year, was surprising.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Personally I'd rather have Curry and Klay over Monta, no doubt.....and I'm a bigger Monta fan than most. Klay has a ton of tools and well-rounded game, the opposite of Monta who is so good at some things, and pretty weak at others.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ellis for DH was a pipe dream. Even if it happened, Howard was probably gonna bolt after the year was over.

This trade wasn't for 2012. They should just shutdown Curry with Bogut. We lose games, secure a top-7 draft pick, and come back next year with a healthy Curry and Bogut with Jackson, Thompson, Lee, and a our draft pick.

And you keep your dirty paws off Barnes.

Never saw D12 going to GS at all. Glad no trade was made even when the Ws suggested just renting him.... too much to risk.

Well it's definitely for the future now after the trade. A Lee and Bogut duo could be fun to watch, lets see what Jackson can do with that.

NO!!! Barnes es mio!!!!!!!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I'd rather have Curry and Klay over Monta, no doubt.....and I'm a bigger Monta fan than most. Klay has a ton of tools and well-rounded game, the opposite of Monta who is so good at some things, and pretty weak at others.

Agreed.

Now IF Curry and IF Bogut can stay healthy, and IF we get our first round pick, this trade could look real good down the road.

:pray2:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to remove GS from my pvr recordings. ellis and curry were fun to watch, even if the d sucked.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently we are fielding offers for SJax. Thank god we can trade him.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Clyde is right, I have no delusions of us making the playoffs, was simply breaking down his return date.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Clyde is right, I have no delusions of us making the playoffs, was simply breaking down his return date.

And I was just trying to be funny.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are the Ws starting Lee at center and Mcguire at power forward

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00