• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 rinks now open ... spring hockey starts for my son next week in the summer ... appropriate i guess since its Juneuary weather out :noidea:

my daughter starts gymnastics again today. The club shes part of has some industrial fogger that they will be using. lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter picked up her high school diploma this morning (they are doing it over multiple days this week and in alphabetical order and when your surname starts with a 'B', you're up on day 1). One of her best friends also has a 'B' surname, so they got some pictures taken together, so that worked out well.

Prom dinner/celebration on the 27th complete with limo ride :D

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any cable/internet advice? Or is it basically pick your poison like everywhere else between Shaw/Telus?

Pick your poison. I recently moved to Shaw when Telus pissed me off for whatever reason.
Check the welcome bonuses of course

I went to Telus from Delta cable (we only have two) and Telus had NO deals but their internet and TV are 50x better than Delta none of.this helps anyone

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Telus from Delta cable (we only have two) and Telus had NO deals but their internet and TV are 50x better than Delta none of.this helps anyone
I enjoy flying Delta.

/Telus had a decent package option and everything at Shaw was ridiculously expensive so Telus it was.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm packing 2 six barreled Shaw PVRs in a BluSky network.

I pay. I'm fine with it.

I"m able to watch and record 10 things at once on a Sunday. Well not at once but you know what I mean.

I leave 2 for the missus.

And those units support Netflix, amazon prime and Youtube by talking to the remote... Multi-room of course.

Last edited:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I pay. I'm fine with it.

I"m able to watch and record 10 things at once on a Sunday. Well not at once but you know what I mean.

And those units support Netflix, amazon prime and Youtube by talking to the remote... Multi-room of course.

I read this in Ed O'Neill's voice. I don't know why...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wont they disclose the name of the place?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I pay. I'm fine with it.

The only reason I even bothered with the TV box is because it was a measly $20 more bundled with the internet. I guess now I can leave MSNBC on and listen to Rachel Maddow in the background as I meal prep.

I have next to no use cable at this point, so long as my parents have a cable account and I can stream TSN and SN to my Apple TV using their login :D

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I even bothered with the TV box is because it was a measly $20 more bundled with the internet. I guess now I can leave MSNBC on and listen to Rachel Maddow in the background as I meal prep.

I have next to no use cable at this point, so long as my parents have a cable account and I can stream TSN and SN to my Apple TV using their login :D

Multi users, multi rooms.

If you have one TV I guess.

I have 1 smart TV and one smart Bluray. But 4 TVs in total.

We can waltz from room to room with no fuss missing nothing.

Expensive but superior.