• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be a good time to go contrarian and venture out to Krispy Kreme lol

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go to Nanaimo Saturday to pick up a phone and some files.

Saw idiots with protest signs hanging off the Wellington overpass. Not even sure what they were protesting but no beards or guns were in evidence.

The drive did give me an excuse to go to White Spot for one of these babies and a real strawberry shake.

download (2)ws.jpg

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go to Nanaimo Saturday to pick up a phone and some files.

Saw idiots with protest signs hanging off the Wellington overpass. Not even sure what they were protesting but no beards or guns were in evidence.

The drive did give me an excuse to go to White Spot for one of these babies and a real strawberry shake.

View attachment 242951
So White Spot’s good then? Seen enough of them around, wasn’t sure if it was worth it or not.

I did try Fatburger. I will not be a repeat customer....well, the shake was good.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So White Spot’s good then? Seen enough of them around, wasn’t sure if it was worth it or not.

I did try Fatburger. I will not be a repeat customer....well, the shake was good.

I like them. Never done a Fatburger.

Where I live my go to fast burger is an A&W Uncle. But we don't have many options. There's 2 Mickey Ds which I rarely frequent, a Burger King in Wal-Mart which I've never been to and the J&L Drive Inn which is OK but not great but it's a fun place to eat when they have the drags in town. Gets very American Graffiti-ish.... Car hops on roller skates and stuff.

This white Spot burger had perfect bacon, real cheddar, crispy lettuce and nicely slice tomato. Brent and I both had one.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like them. Never done a Fatburger.

Where I live my go to fast burger is an A&W Uncle. But we don't have many options. There's 2 Mickey Ds which I rarely frequent, a Burger King in Wal-Mart which I've never been to and the J&L Drive Inn which is OK but not great but it's a fun place to eat when they have the drags in town. Gets very American Graffiti-ish.... Car hops on roller skates and stuff.

This white Spot burger had perfect bacon, real cheddar, crispy lettuce and nicely slice tomato. Brent and I both had one.

Hank, have you ever tried Big Wheel Burger? I think they're pretty good and I think they have a place in Nanaimo (not exactly sure where) in addition to Victoria.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

definitely worth trying.
people either love em or hate em. me and my kid love em, my wife can't find anything edible on the menu.
fries are good too (and endless)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah my kids hate white spot ... probably because its (was) part of their hot lunch program at school so they would have it every 4th wednesday. My wifes ok with it. Its meh for me. I usually get the turkey blt :noidea:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank, have you ever tried Big Wheel Burger? I think they're pretty good and I think they have a place in Nanaimo (not exactly sure where) in addition to Victoria.

Have not.

I will keep my eye out for it when I'm working regularly again in Nanaimo.

When I go places to eat, my 2 Go To items are their soups and burgers.

I lived in Gold river for a spell and the pub the had (The Ridge) had a great 6 oz burger with fries for $9. And you could get a big frozen pint mug of Kooteney Pale ale.

Not sure if that place is even open anymore but it was a superb burger.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local costcos arent enforcing a “no mask no entrance rule”. Costco cda has told store management customers wearing a mask is only a recommendation. My “likes to fight guy” Costco store manager buddy is not impressed.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.5 opening for business

lap dances gonna hurt though ... this goes on your lap before the girl sits on it :think:

Torrington+Queen+Anne+Back+Arm+Chair+in+Clear.jpg

/the chair matches the clear heels

// higgy :tsk:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home depot tonight. No fights but this was interesting

B70186F1-D995-4D26-B90C-A25FF799147D.jpeg

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
issue with Vancouver protests - their go-to is just blocking traffic.
what the fuck is the point of pissing masses of unrelated people off, hope they will be stuck in traffic going
"Yes, i agree with these people. the world will change, starting with me!"
Issue with Vancouver cops, they let it happen. the cycling idiots are the worst.

I'm guessing it's same people protesting everything.
at least these guys did it on a weekend

kind of funny they got mad at the prius because a fat goth fell down.