• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a couple of days ago and in Abbotsford (close enough :D)

@ScanBC
#Abbotsford Police enroute to Finnegan's Pub for a brawl involving 30 people fighting over NBA Game. Reports of chairs & tables being thrown

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohhhhh comments section lol

car has either been stolen or it fled from a crash or he is trying to reenact my first sexual intercourse, either way it doesn't look good.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont think it will catch anyone going through the Quebec IIP ... I hope it deflates prices but doubt it will

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a asian mortgage broker I know just called it the new asian head tax.... of course hes not happy. all this will do is push ownership to the kids that have addresses here. I love the report that came out recently where all of a sudden the proof is strong enough for the bc govt to show that the foreign buyers are a problem. lol. they always knew but finally go pressure enough to try something to appease the masses.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sally: At least I got the apartment.
Harry: That's what everybody says to me too. But really what's so hard about finding an apartment? What you do is, you read the obituary column. Yeah, you find out who died, and go to the building and then you tip the doorman. What they can do to make it easier is to combine the obituaries with the real estate section. Say, then you'd have Mr. Klein died today leaving a wife, two children, and a spacious three bedroom apartment with a wood burning fireplace.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowie said she understands that the realtors are remorseful, and doesn’t want them to suffer from negative public attention.

“These two women have been pretty attacked on social media. I just never imagined it would go to that extent. I was hoping that the real estate industry overall would take notice, but not that these women would be so vilified,” she said.

yah it was an unethical sleazy act by the 2 realtors but i get a kick out of the daughter making the above comment ... the daughter went at them HARD on social media and on the 6 o clock news ... she did a great job shaming them lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowie said she understands that the realtors are remorseful, and doesn’t want them to suffer from negative public attention.

“These two women have been pretty attacked on social media. I just never imagined it would go to that extent. I was hoping that the real estate industry overall would take notice, but not that these women would be so vilified,” she said.

yah it was an unethical sleazy act by the 2 realtors but i get a kick out of the daughter making the above comment ... the daughter went at them HARD on social media and on the 6 o clock news ... she did a great job shaming them lol
It's the ultimate "okay, I'm done with them. Take them away" move.