• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this guys forecasts. He's autistic, which is part of the charm of his great forecast delivery...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under the bridge downtown
Is where I drew some blood
I could not get enough
Forgot about my love
I danced under a chandelieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BC Hydro lied to regulator, NDP says

I wonder if my 5 year run might be coming to a close (lol)

wow! ... this is revelatory stuff right here!

VICTORIA — BC Hydro lied to the province’s independent regulator about a massive internal computer project, which has run millions over budget and into years of delays, according to the Opposition NDP.

Hundreds of pages of internal Hydro documents obtained by NDP critic Adrian Dix paint a picture of a $400-million information technology project — to upgrade financial, human resources and project management software — that was substantially changed during a review by the BC Utilities Commission, without the regulator’s knowledge.

Instead, Hydro at one point misled the BCUC commissioners about the software it planned to use when, behind-the-scenes, management documents show the corporation had already purchased different, more expensive software and begun implementing it without the BCUC’s knowledge, said Dix.

After investigation, the years of delays were mostly attributed to a no good flames fans under the crown corporations employ. Due to privacy concerns the employees name has not been publicized but fellow Hydro consultants have identified him by his nickname "Dashbag". One colleague said 76% of dashbags work day was spent on the internet website, www.sportshoopla.com

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "cdn security officials r not worried", worries me lol

Geneva was mentioned too and there were 2 men arrested with bomb making materials in ghe past couple days there

Targetting vancouver would be an isis move because we're what they call "the grey area" being a cosmopolitan world city

We are (comparably speaking) safe and accepting of other religions/cultures. The global impact of a vancouver attack would resonate as well with all the chinese investment here

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone heard whether the bc liberals will be raising the threshold for the home owners grant

:scared:

/i got the letter

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 clips of yulin with the page :thumb:

Gonna have to search for "Mighty Dykes"

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slept through the earthquake :noidea:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slept through the earthquake :noidea:
Strangely enough I was driving during the last decent one we had here and did not feel a thing. It was about a 1/2 mile drive, felt nothing, then went in my house where the phone was ringing with people wanting to talk about the big quake. I had no idea what they were talking about.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strangely enough I was driving during the last decent one we had here and did not feel a thing. It was about a 1/2 mile drive, felt nothing, then went in my house where the phone was ringing with people wanting to talk about the big quake. I had no idea what they were talking about.

i drove in to work this morn listening to a podcast, went to tim hortons drive through and the first thing the guy at the window said to me as he handed me my steeped tea was "did you feel it" ... i was quite offended!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i drove in to work this morn listening to a podcast, went to tim hortons drive through and the first thing the guy at the window said to me as he handed me my steeped tea was "did you feel it" ... i was quite offended!
That seems like a person question!

The only one I felt was when I was in Jamaica. It was our first night there and I had gone to a party the night before, slept 2 hours, then got up and went to the airport and traveled all day. I had just laid down, felt the quake, wondered if we were high enough and far enough from the water if a tsunami struck (the big one in Indonesia was earlier that year) and decided I was too tired to care and fell asleep.

The next day I was on the other side of the question, kept asking the people with me if they felt it and none did. They all thought I was insane, finally a bartender asked them about it too.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q: So you live in South Surrey?
A: No, I live in White Rock.
Q: But your mailing address indicates South Surrey, does it not?
A: That's a Canada Post error