• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
so disappointing it was this close. This province/country is broken, and a lot of it is the maga stain oozing over the border.
and my riding ended up firmly conservative.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so disappointing it was this close. This province/country is broken, and a lot of it is the maga stain oozing over the border.

It's so dysfunctional and will be even more now that it is a minority

Feels like no one wants to work together to build our society.. only to control it

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Us Islanders tried to save you, but we can only do so much lol

The Island’s political map remains solidly orange after Saturday’s provincial election, with preliminary results showing the NDP winning 12 of 15 seats.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like no one wants to work together to build our society.. only to control it
Rustad himself said last night he will make it as difficult as he possiblly can for the ndp to govern. Very GOP Maga of him. First time i can remember there were so many greasy candidates that have publically put their beliefs and who they are aside to join this band of wingnuts… and for what. Looks like for their own power grab to me.

Sturko in Cloverdale… the lesbian joing the party that is anti-sogi :L

Warbus in Chilliwack.. native yet joining the party with the leader who says he wants to kill undrip. The party that had members say what happened at residential schools was a massive fraud.

Slime

Also … Wat the hell???

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rustad himself said last night he will make it as difficult as he possiblly can for the ndp to govern. Very GOP Maga of him. First time i can remember there were so many greasy candidates that have publically put their beliefs and who they are aside to join this band of wingnuts… and for what. Looks like for their own power grab to me.

Sturko in Cloverdale… the lesbian joing the party that is anti-sogi :L

Warbus in Chilliwack.. native yet joining the party with the leader who says he wants to kill undrip. The party that had members say what happened at residential schools was a massive fraud.

Slime

Also … Wat the hell???

Holy fuck