• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Bubles (likes to eat corn the long way) property sticks out like a sore thumb ... 25.5 shmill

1673294683231.png

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
while I commend decriminalizing small amounts of narcotics (take policing out of the picture, replace with healthcare resources)
and I commend this fella's intent to provide safe narcotics (or just be a drug dealer with a store-front)
wouldn't the fact that presumably he has an inventory larger than 2.5 grams, automatically mean he will be in violation of that law and shut down?
guess he wants to test the courts on it

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I commend decriminalizing small amounts of narcotics (take policing out of the picture, replace with healthcare resources)
and I commend this fella's intent to provide safe narcotics (or just be a drug dealer with a store-front)
wouldn't the fact that presumably he has an inventory larger than 2.5 grams, automatically mean he will be in violation of that law and shut down?
guess he wants to test the courts on it

From what I read the intent is to provoke a court case.

The problem is for all the decriminalizing going on there's jack shit happening regarding healthcare, treatment etc. Can argue that most drugs in small amounts are de facto decriminalized already - not like cops were strolling down Hastings throwing cuffs on junkies with dime bags.

And the problem with "safe" drugs is the addicts by and large want the dirty shit because that's what they're addicted to.

We need an overhaul complete with strategy and funding from the feds. To keep doing what we're doing is just crazy after so many years of all of this.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
From what I read the intent is to provoke a court case.

The problem is for all the decriminalizing going on there's jack shit happening regarding healthcare, treatment etc. Can argue that most drugs in small amounts are de facto decriminalized already - not like cops were strolling down Hastings throwing cuffs on junkies with dime bags.

And the problem with "safe" drugs is the addicts by and large want the dirty shit because that's what they're addicted to.

We need an overhaul complete with strategy and funding from the feds. To keep doing what we're doing is just crazy after so many years of all of this.
yeah, it looks like he's trying to press the system.
seems odd that you would rent a storefront for that, but i guess it would be more high-profile than "dude selling from his van".
and also you can set up a corporation to do it under, to limit your liability.

and for crissake, open up something like Riverview hospital again.
to have those people who need help on their own in the DTES, surrounded by dealers is just a never-ending spiral.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitecaps signed J league goalkeeper Yohei Takaoka and Nikita Tryamkin sent him a tweet … i think :think: :pound:

0394F296-932A-4236-8723-ECAE2ED8406B.jpeg8AF96C1E-7A13-4FA8-AA1A-3F808A7724F0.jpeg