• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Very nsfw btw*

2011 riot couple have taken it to wholenuthalevel

(the cops response lmao :pound: )

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had heard that it might have been caused by a train throwing sparks off the rails, but that looks not to be the case.
The theory that the train caused the fire hasnt been ruled out. Only thing thats been ruled out is the fire wasnt caused by lightning strike.

theres video and witnesses of the train chugging along on fire :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrific car crash downtown apparently… reddit users (witnesses) saying pedestrians hit by mclaren supercar … one pedestrian a young girl

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Horrific car crash downtown apparently… reddit users (witnesses) saying pedestrians hit by mclaren supercar … one pedestrian a young girl

how the fuck do you get going fast enough at Hornby/Smithe to do that much damage?
N sticker on the back? I don't think it's my neighbour this time.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the fuck do you get going fast enough at Hornby/Smithe to do that much damage?
Piecing together the witness accounts it sounds like the other driver (suv) was taken away in an ambulance after being cuffed.

ran a red ? :noidea:

/Details on the pedestrian girl are horrific

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intersection of two multi-lane one-ways. Pretty easy to get to around 100 km/h if you’ve decided to be a special kinda moron.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Intersection of two multi-lane one-ways. Pretty easy to get to around 100 km/h if you’ve decided to be a special kinda moron.
may have been quick to judge based on the car (and that it was the one picture featured)
seems the SUV ran the light and hit the McLaren.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
may have been quick to judge based on the car (and that it was the one picture featured)
seems the SUV ran the light and hit the McLaren.
From more witness accounts on reddit. Suv driver appeared under the influence going wrong way down a one way street (cuffed and taken away by ambulance) essentially used the front end of the mclaren as a ramp and went airborne hitting the pedestrians. The father of the 11 month old didnt escape the horrific carnage. Mclaren had dealer plates and the driver was walking around (in shock)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As blackberry (or is that black bear-y?) season approaches, its the time of year when i stop going for evening runs around the lake and stick to the track around the highschool :gaah:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As blackberry (or is that black bear-y?) season approaches, its the time of year when i stop going for evening runs around the lake and stick to the track around the highschool :gaah:

We have 2 regulars using my creek as a highway. One was on his hind legs yesterday shaking the shit out of my cherry tree. Big fucker. No pics though.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the fact I never even caught a cold like I usually do makes me consider wearing one anyway.

I think I'm going to wear one during flu season. It just can't be a coincidence that flu cases were way down this past winter and everybody was wearing masks, right?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, two weeks to be considered fully vaccinated, then off with the mask.
Think i might continue to wear my mask in indoor gathering places (malls and stores) after i get my shot #2 next week :noidea:

/when we were in kelowna wife and i went to a small beachwear store and everyone in there (10 people maybe) was unmasked including employees (probably the owners). Horrible service and seemed like they wanted us out of there lol

every other place/store we stopped in at, the employees were masked. One place an employee went over the top thanking us for still wearing a mask … after serving an unmasked patron quite rudely it appeared lmao

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think i might continue to wear my mask in indoor gathering places (malls and stores) after i get my shot #2 next week :noidea:

/when we were in kelowna wife and i went to a small beachwear store and everyone in there (10 people maybe) was unmasked including employees (probably the owners). Horrible service and seemed like they wanted us out of there lol

every other place/store we stopped in at, the employees were masked. One place an employee went over the top thanking us for still wearing a mask … after serving an unmasked patron quite rudely it appeared lmao

I was in quality Foods the other day and folks were unmasked. It was kind of offputting.

Especially since you have no way of knowing what their vax status is.

And you still read where double dosed folks are still getting sick.