• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Vancouver People

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An old man challenged me to a fight. He was riding a.scooter in the middle of the road and cut across a red light, I honked and he went nuts
Yelled at me in Italian and rode away... These days are nuts

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
An old man challenged me to a fight. He was riding a.scooter in the middle of the road and cut across a red light, I honked and he went nuts
I think you could have taken him. :thumb:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like that guy is giving off same energy as my dad! He has no scooter though :noidea:

theres an old chinese lady that cruises our neighbourhood in a scooter on sunday nights going through our recycling blue bins. My wife gets agitated because the old bag spends way too much time going through the paper

Anyways there was a school pac meeting on zoom thursday night and it wrapped up and my wife stayed on the zoom with her friend/the pac treasurer and i walk in the room and hear my wife ask her “how do you say F U in mandarin”

TOMORROW NIGHT IS GONNA BE LIT!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like that guy is giving off same energy as my dad! He has no scooter though :noidea:

theres an old chinese lady that cruises our neighbourhood in a scooter on sunday nights going through our recycling blue bins. My wife gets agitated because the old bag spends way too much time going through the paper

Anyways there was a school pac meeting on zoom thursday night and it wrapped up and my wife stayed on the zoom with her friend/the pac treasurer and i walk in the room and hear my wife ask her “how do you say F U in mandarin”

TOMORROW NIGHT IS GONNA BE LIT
!
Holy shit this made me laugh ...

There used to be a crazy old.chinese lady in my townhouse complex who let her fat dog shit right in front of my ground level office window. She never picked up. I finally caught her and the exchange got heated it ended like this

Me : "crazy bitch"
Her: "you crazy bitch"

Lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Town I grew up in had a crazy old bat who would just get into peoples’ cars. One time I was riding with my cousin and she showed up at a red light we were at and we shooed her away but she tried opening the tailgate of his Ford Ranger lol.

Anyway, google “Oakville Borka” if you wanna laugh for a few minutes, there’s a few Reddit threads with people’s stories about encounters with her. Most people there have a Borka story.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me start by saying I've lived in Victoria almost 32 of my almost 37 years. I know where the seedy points are....

7, I think not sold, years ago my parents bought a Santa Fe at Victoria Hyundai

Just over a week ago the engine broke down in the between Stoke and Langford.

So it was getting fixed at Victoria Hyundai.....

My mom just got a call saying in was broken into last night.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile across the street ...

Great headline lmao

ADD42B67-5B5F-4042-A204-8B547DFF58AF.jpeg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son got #2 Moderna yesterday.

Wife scheduled for Jul 4.

I haven't received my re-up email.

But I do get to drink nothing but clear fluids today and starve for a pooper scoping tomorrow!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son got #2 Moderna yesterday.

Wife scheduled for Jul 4.

I haven't received my re-up email.

But I do get to drink nothing but clear fluids today and starve for a pooper scoping tomorrow!

how old is your son? and when did he get his first?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how old is your son? and when did he get his first?

He is 41 but "at risk " due to disabilities.

I got my first Apr 23. My wife got her first Apr 20. My son got his first Apr 24. He got his last even though he was booked first.

I suspect I'll be contacted shortly.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rode out a chunk of time at Whiskey Creek store in the big December windstorm a few years back. It was ground zero. Tree tops were flying, anything not nailed down was flying. I could literally lean into a steady wind and I'm not a small man. A tree hit power lines, another dropped and clipped the roof over the gas pump area. I was 30 feet from that. Cops and fireman made us retreat to Qualicum. It was a real experience.

The store survived and carried on it's tradition of having the worlds best real ice cream cones. Perfect for a drive by.

But no more.