• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6RO28Wa.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a good deed today just for WW88. I was at Petsmart during lunch wandering around and went up the bird aisle. There was a Society Finch (the tank had a label, I am no bird expert or ichthyologist) stuck in the corner between the glass and some ornament. He couldn't get out and was panicking and I was worried he would hurt himself. I looked around and flagged down clerk and she freed him. Good deed done, I hope he spreads the word about me and his kind leave my car alone for a period of not less than 3 months.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a good deed today just for WW88. I was at Petsmart during lunch wandering around and went up the bird aisle. There was a Society Finch (the tank had a label, I am no bird expert or ichthyologist) stuck in the corner between the glass and some ornament. He couldn't get out and was panicking and I was worried he would hurt himself. I looked around and flagged down clerk and she freed him. Good deed done, I hope he spreads the word about me and his kind leave my car alone for a period of not less than 3 months.

I hesitate telling you this, but Wikipedia says The Society Finch is a popular cage bird not found in the wild.

Chances are that he joined the wrong birds and died of a birdseed overdose. Sheltered birds tend not to mix well in society.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hesitate telling you this, but Wikipedia says The Society Finch is a popular cage bird not found in the wild.

Chances are that he joined the wrong birds and died of a birdseed overdose. Sheltered birds tend not to mix well in society.

Nope, she moved the ornament and he flew to his perch and resumed his role as king of the society finches. I think he nodded at me letting me know that my deed will not soon be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.