• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter may have helped save a life last night - She caught word that a friend of hers had a bad fight with her boyfriend and was going to take a bunch of pills. She dialed 911 and thankfully the ambulance arrived in time to avert a tragic end to a young life.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter may have helped save a life last night - She caught word that a friend of hers had a bad fight with her boyfriend and was going to take a bunch of pills. She dialed 911 and thankfully the ambulance arrived in time to avert a tragic end to a young life.

You should be very, very proud of her. A lot of young people think someone is just being dramatic, but it's very likely if someone says something, there's merit to it. A lot of people also get embarrassed about it, or think that person will be mad. Well, they may right away, but down the road they'll be thankful.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scary thing is he might take this campaign of fear all the way to the White House...

Canada is nice this time of year, all that snow. For real though, I'd move. I can be an athletic therapist in Canada if I pass their cert exam, since the certifications are deemed interchangeable. Canada have a bunch of universities? I can work hockey!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Frank Caliendo could impersonate his way into the White House and spare us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.