• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of the Crosby81179 (or whatever the hell the numbers were) guy that used to be around at the Swamp.

Only in crap of SportsHoopla would poster make of ignorant post. This responsible of crap coaching in the bad posting of Sabresfan of south.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in crap of SportsHoopla would poster make of ignorant post. This responsible of crap coaching in the bad posting of Sabresfan of south.

I had almost forgotten about him.

You know, I still get emails from him offering me investment opportunities in Nigeria. What a great guy he was.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now honestly curious about how the car knew it was being pulled over and how it behaved.

I have this vision in my head of a 3mph below the speed limit "chase".
I think they still keep a person in it at all times. If I had to guess, I'd figure the human took over and pulled it over.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
oops, the Vine of the boot to the chin must have been shitcanned by UFC

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where to put this, but I met a friend and saw the Caps' play the Flyers in Philly on Thursday night. It was a good time and I have to say that aside from one guy who simply said "faggot" to me in my Caps' jersey (it's weird to me that grown adults still use that word) while walking by, the fans were INCREDIBLY nice. Chatted with a number of fans around my seats and they were all fun to talk to and we had a lot of laughs. Even walking in and out I talked to a number of very nice Flyers' fans. The arena was really nice and had lots of great food options. Kudos, Philly.

Went to the Borgata in Atlantic City afterwards and finished ahead on the craps table. A Philly radio show was broadcasting from there and had Keith Jones as a guest on Friday morning. We went and chatted with him during a commercial break and they laughed and mentioned us on air when they were talking about the Ovechkin disallowed goal and we gave them the thumbs down in front of their broadcast table.

Fun hockey weekend all around!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Oh and I told Jones that I really enjoy his analysis on NBC (I do) but that I often have to mute Milbury (I do).

He says... "I hear that a lot from Caps' fans."

I think he meant to replace the underlined part above with "fans with ears." ;)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Oh and I told Jones that I really enjoy his analysis on NBC (I do) but that I often have to mute Milbury (I do).

He says... "I hear that a lot from Caps' fans."

I think he meant to replace the underlined part above with "fans with ears." ;)

I'm trying to think of fans that DO appreciate his analysis. Uh...Boston I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.