• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddam terrorists!!

img_2350.jpg

I think The Onion misses as much as it hits but I liked this one:

Reading-Is-Fundamentalists Slaughter 52 Illiterates

ROCKVILLE, MD—Militant pro-literacy terrorists struck here Friday night, as a pipe bomb exploded at Rockville Adult Learning Annex, killing 52 illiterates and injuring dozens more. Hours later, RIF, a radical reading-is-fundamentalist terrorist group, claimed responsibility for the attack.

608.jpg

Montgomery County coroner Ed Rovere examines a body at the Rockville Adult Learning Annex, where RIF extremists killed 52 illiterates with a pipe bomb Friday. Experts say reading-is-fundamentalism is a growing movement in the U.S.

Committed to the eradication of illiteracy "by any means necessary," RIF was formed in 1973 by a coalition of dissident librarians censured by the government for their extremist views. Some 500 deaths have been linked to the group in the past 24 years, including a 1991 incident in which an armored bookmobile exploded at a Ku Klux Klan rally outside Mobile, AL, killing 83 illiterates.

See more:
Reading-Is-Fundamentalists Slaughter 52 Illiterates - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think The Onion misses as much as it hits but I liked this one:

Reading-Is-Fundamentalists Slaughter 52 Illiterates

ROCKVILLE, MD—Militant pro-literacy terrorists struck here Friday night, as a pipe bomb exploded at Rockville Adult Learning Annex, killing 52 illiterates and injuring dozens more. Hours later, RIF, a radical reading-is-fundamentalist terrorist group, claimed responsibility for the attack.

608.jpg

Montgomery County coroner Ed Rovere examines a body at the Rockville Adult Learning Annex, where RIF extremists killed 52 illiterates with a pipe bomb Friday. Experts say reading-is-fundamentalism is a growing movement in the U.S.

Committed to the eradication of illiteracy "by any means necessary," RIF was formed in 1973 by a coalition of dissident librarians censured by the government for their extremist views. Some 500 deaths have been linked to the group in the past 24 years, including a 1991 incident in which an armored bookmobile exploded at a Ku Klux Klan rally outside Mobile, AL, killing 83 illiterates.

See more:
Reading-Is-Fundamentalists Slaughter 52 Illiterates - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

I dont find a joke about bombing people to be funny. At all.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Disney princesses had mothers...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much would you pay to see Lucic go through this handshake line?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

That guy is the Bobby Orr of handshakes (and quite rightly wears #4)

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the star of the film really stuck his neck out to make this thing happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.