• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
nice headline

A7lFtY1CYAAmMdC.jpg

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd make a joke but I find the whole thing really fucking sad. We've got men and women overseas dying and their generals can't keep their fucking pants zipped.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I'd make a joke but I find the whole thing really fucking sad. We've got men and women overseas dying and their generals can't keep their fucking pants zipped.

on the other hand, a general fucking a consenting adult shouldn't really be taken into consideration as long as it doesn't affect his job. If his wife wants to kick his ass, that's her right... the courts or government or military shouldn't care.
same goes for Clinton getting blowjobs from interns. creepy? yes. low-down? yes. almost topples a government? no.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the other hand, a general fucking a consenting adult shouldn't really be taken into consideration as long as it doesn't affect his job. If his wife wants to kick his ass, that's her right... the courts or government or military shouldn't care.
same goes for Clinton getting blowjobs from interns. creepy? yes. low-down? yes. almost topples a government? no.

You don't mention the potential effect this has on troops on the ground.

As for the bolded part, I guess we will find out after the investigation.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea... I believe we place a little too much power on the gov't when it comes to morals. Is it fucked up? Yes. Should he lose his job over it? No. Should it even have anything to do with the government? No. Should he go through life as a scumbag in the eyes of his peers? Sure.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
oops.. Denver news station was too high to notice that they grabbed a photoshop for their graphic

all-up.jpg

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
You don't mention the potential effect this has on troops on the ground.

??? can't see how it would be matter in the slightest bit.
someone who is a former military leader 10,000 miles away is getting laid.
he's not an active soldier anymore (retired a year ago), but he has most certainly put in his time. 35+ years of service in the military, before moving to a public service role (CIA is not military, as far as I know). It should not matter even if he was still attached to the military, and most certainly shouldn't since he's retired from the military.

I haven't looked that deeply into it, just read the affair was discovered by an FBI investigation. Was the FBI looking into whether he was screwing around on his wife, or were they looking for something else when they found this. If it's the former, i would have an issue with using gov't resources for that, too. If the former, that should be the story.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i laugh at the mention of morality in all this

generalissimo should tuck his dick back into his pants and go back to ordering drone strikes on people in caves ... get to work dammit!!!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I haven't looked that deeply into it, just read the affair was discovered by an FBI investigation. Was the FBI looking into whether he was screwing around on his wife, or were they looking for something else when they found this. If it's the former, i would have an issue with using gov't resources for that, too. If the former, that should be the story.

2nd former should be "latter", of course.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? can't see how it would be matter in the slightest bit.
someone who is a former military leader 10,000 miles away is getting laid.
he's not an active soldier anymore (retired a year ago), but he has most certainly put in his time. 35+ years of service in the military, before moving to a public service role (CIA is not military, as far as I know). It should not matter even if he was still attached to the military, and most certainly shouldn't since he's retired from the military.

Well I won't belabor (belabour?) the point any further. I'm clearly in the minority on this one.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People do stupid, stupid things. I can't understand how someone, ANYONE who has a gravy train will continue to do really stupid shit to lose it. I see people lose mid six figure jobs because they can't keep it in their pants or they like the cocainez.

Ricky Williams was a big case in point. "Hey, here's a couple million bucks. All you gotta do is lay off the weed."

"Heh, heh, like... wait, what?"

"General, you have a critical job and eventually will run the CIA."
"She's Hot"

No sympathy from me, dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.