• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_n89r8mNUco1r00wioo1_250.gif

Good grief - is that photoshopped or is that some new hologram stop sign?

That thing is going to cause an accident.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this I can see causing an accident.

3dspeedbump02.jpg

They should offer to do custom jobs on highways so you can run over people you hate - your boss, your cable service guy, telemarketers, etc. ;)

Seems very effective though - reminding you of the REASON to slow down rather than just telling you to slow down.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should offer to do custom jobs on highways so you can run over people you hate - your boss, your cable service guy, telemarketers, etc. ;)

Seems very effective though - reminding you of the REASON to slow down rather than just telling you to slow down.

Yeah, no one wants a ticket.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty cool, though I don't really know why it's necessary in a one-way tunnel. Lol.

So the state worker can paint a picture of a little girl in the road.

Lol. Instead of having the "Your Speed" sign, maybe they put up the "Likelihood of Killing Little Girl" sign.

Those your speed signs are awesome. Encountered quite a few this weekend. 300 cars go by and it flashed up a "75". Which one of us is going that speed? Very effective. And probably only cost the taxpayers of Maryland a billion of moneys.

I also like the camera enforced speed limits in construction zones. There is one outside Cumberland Md that the ENTIRE "construction zone" is the place for them to park the car with the speed cameras. No evidence of work being done anywhere, and it's been that way since at least my trip back in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.