• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd venture to say that you could have put a few more mattresses on that van.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jstew, maybe they're heading to a Richmond theatre production of the childhood classic 'The Princess and the Pea'

/I think they're short a few mattresses (wasn't it 20?)

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jstew, maybe they're heading to a Richmond theatre production of the childhood classic 'The Princess and the Pea'

/I think they're short a few mattresses (wasn't it 20?)

i think those mattresses are just added protection in case of rollover

this twitter feed is amazing ... theres a facebook page ... and they are all posts from richmond

BO6qiffCQAA8Xu7.jpg:large

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im getting too old for this shit

my niece turned 18 today and I just watched a Star Trek: Voyager that is almost 20 years old. Not even Next Generation but Voyager. is it too early to drink?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what a duel in Richmond looks like

BmHRj_VCQAAsQ9-.jpg:large

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So during my trip to Chicago, I'm in this pharmacy buying some cold-eeze. It's basically just the checkout lady, me and maybe another customer or two still shopping in there.

The cute girl behind the counter is quietly scanning my item when the big jovial manager bursts around the corner and loudly exclaims, "Boy, it's just one of those days! First everyone was in here and now there's nobody!"

Barely even aware it was coming out, I said in a very small voice with a strategically-placed sniffle (easy to do when already sick), "I'm not nobody."

The girl immediately went, "AWWWWWW." And then, "Dave, you're such a jerk!" The manager without breaking a smile says, "I really walked into that one."

I laughed all the way to the car.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So during my trip to Chicago, I'm in this pharmacy buying some cold-eeze. It's basically just the checkout lady, me and maybe another customer or two still shopping in there.

The cute girl behind the counter is quietly scanning my item when the big jovial manager bursts around the corner and loudly exclaims, "Boy, it's just one of those days! First everyone was in here and now there's nobody!"

Barely even aware it was coming out, I said in a very small voice with a strategically-placed sniffle (easy to do when already sick), "I'm not nobody."

The girl immediately went, "AWWWWWW." And then, "Dave, you're such a jerk!" The manager without breaking a smile says, "I really walked into that one."

I laughed all the way to the car.

Wow. You really never know what you are going to find when you google something simple like "Dammit Dave".
a3859102087_10.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im getting too old for this shit

my niece turned 18 today and I just watched a Star Trek: Voyager that is almost 20 years old. Not even Next Generation but Voyager. is it too early to drink?

Have you gotten to the point where sometimes you see someone and without really thinking you think "she's a good looking older woman" then when you think about it you realize shes probably younger than you are.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you gotten to the point where sometimes you see someone and without really thinking you think "she's a good looking older woman" then when you think about it you realize shes probably younger than you are.

So far as I know, Mattola's married. Therefore, he's not allowed to have such thoughts.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cant say I have. I do look at some girls and think did they look like that when I was that age?

So far as I know, Mattola's married. Therefore, he's not allowed to have such thoughts.

I am, and Ill do what I damn well please.

Whats that dear? yes dear, no dear... yes dear, I understand dear, yes dear

sorry guys Im not allowed to play on the internet for 2 hours

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant say I have. I do look at some girls and think did they look like that when I was that age?

You'll get there. I am at the age (early 40s) where some of them are probably still older than me, but I bet they are all not. In my head though they are, stuck in the mindset of a much younger person. And maturity level of one too.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get there. I am at the age (early 40s) where some of them are probably still older than me, but I bet they are all not. In my head though they are, stuck in the mindset of a much younger person. And maturity level of one too.

Still better than when you look at the younger ones and realize you'd better have a seat over there.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in light of the past few posts in this thread, i just want to "thank" dash for posting this in the tennis thread ... hey thanks for nothing dash (where nothing is equivalent to making me feel like an old perv)

An 8 year old Genie Bouchard meets 15 year old Maria Sharapova...

BpNtCUgCEAAY_y7.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.