• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
R.I.P. ****stache

tumblr_luiyhg1xrH1r6ski8o1_400-e1363810897905.jpg

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question, do you want to fondle our oranges???

I love dirt cycle girls!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't decide if that's a purrfect gif or a really baaaaad one...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am smart, and we all know that is debatable, I probably wont be here much during the day for a while. My condor impersonation and Rorschach test answers worked and I got new job. After 15 years with the same company and 7 years working from home I start a new job Monday.

Good stuff:
I lacked a lot of the desired skills they wanted but I was honest about that and they will bring me up to speed. After 6 months or a year of doing this job and learning new things if I want to look elsewhere I think my job search then will be much easier than it was this time. If I like it and them and want to stay, even better.
Nice people (so far), growing company.

Bad stuff:
Back on the old 95 in the morning and it will be a mess. Its a 30 mile drive each way and that will be no fun, but my last office job was 45 miles so I can get used to it.
Business casual? No jeans and slippers allowed? WTF?
Gas prices, tunnel tolls.
Instead of 9:30 my alarm will be going off much much earlier.

But you know what? Someone has to make the donuts, and if they are going to teach me how then I need to take them up on it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am smart, and we all know that is debatable, I probably wont be here much during the day for a while. My condor impersonation and Rorschach test answers worked and I got new job. After 15 years with the same company and 7 years working from home I start a new job Monday.

Good stuff:
I lacked a lot of the desired skills they wanted but I was honest about that and they will bring me up to speed. After 6 months or a year of doing this job and learning new things if I want to look elsewhere I think my job search then will be much easier than it was this time. If I like it and them and want to stay, even better.

Bad stuff:
Back on the old 95 in the morning and it will be a mess. Its a 30 mile drive each way and that will be no fun, but my last office job was 45 miles so I can get used to it.

But you know what? Someone has to make the donuts, and if they are going to teach me how then I need to take them up on it.

Congrats Comeds, sounds like a challenging opportunity awaits.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good stuff:

Bad stuff:

Nice work, sir! Keep it up and they'll let you near the coffee! :suds:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good stuff:

Bad stuff:

Congrats comeds. You going to work for DW's new Tim Horton's?

Status
Not open for further replies.