• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah I see they are doing catlady barbie

0TwSuuG.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he would still kick all our asses.

this is what makes me saddest

:(

Fat-MacGyver.jpg

Yes, there is something sadder. A person who is so bad at auto maintenance that he can break an Audi.

ok-just-kill-him.jpg

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

xalbox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubai's Iconic Skyline as You Rarely See It - SKYE on AOL

Anyone ever been to Dubai? I don't have a ton of interest of venturing over to the Middle East but this place is making me think twice.

I was there last November with the company I work at (Super Company of the Year 2012 in Sweden). Total awsomeness! We didn't know where we were going meeting up at the airport outside of Stockholm. "Destination: Unknown" it said on the flight information board. After a 7 hour flight we landed in Sharjah just outside Dubai. Then a bus detour around the outskirts of Dubai getting a chance to see the skyline, before stopping at the widest building in the world, The Meydan Hotel, also with the largest horse racing track in the world. After a nice conference session / lunch on the huge terrace we went on desert safari rides in 50+ cars. Totally awesome. Then we went even further into the desert before the police stopped the drivers. We all went out of the cars and the drivers just took off. Dressed all in white (theme of clothing) we soon found a camel caravan taking us a few kilometers to a carpet covered plateau, where we drank champagne and had a fun workshop. Then we continued walking through the desert to a huge pit, where tables were set and a big scene and tents were put in place. After a really nice dinner and partying in the middle of the desert we slept beneath the stars (or in the huge tents on carpets and sleeping bags) and just a few hours later we had to wake up. Next in the schedule was a bus trip to Dubai and a nice beach where you could take a swim. Then we had another conference session and an awesome lunch at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel looking out at the Burj al Arab, before having the choice of doing a few different stuff on our own. I chose to go to The Dubai Mall (biggest in the world) which has its own aquarium, under water zoo, theme park, and 1200 shop, right next to the tallest building in the world, The Burj Kahlifa (829.8 m or 2,722 ft). Then we were all finished and went back home to Sweden. Intense 36 hours in Dubai I'd say :P

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there last November with the company I work at (Super Company of the Year 2012 in Sweden). Total awsomeness! We didn't know where we were going meeting up at the airport outside of Stockholm. "Destination: Unknown" it said on the flight information board. After a 7 hour flight we landed in Sharjah just outside Dubai. Then a bus detour around the outskirts of Dubai getting a chance to see the skyline, before stopping at the widest building in the world, The Meydan Hotel, also with the largest horse racing track in the world. After a nice conference session / lunch on the huge terrace we went on desert safari rides in 50+ cars. Totally awesome. Then we went even further into the desert before the police stopped the drivers. We all went out of the cars and the drivers just took off. Dressed all in white (theme of clothing) we soon found a camel caravan taking us a few kilometers to a carpet covered plateau, where we drank champagne and had a fun workshop. Then we continued walking through the desert to a huge pit, where tables were set and a big scene and tents were put in place. After a really nice dinner and partying in the middle of the desert we slept beneath the stars (or in the huge tents on carpets and sleeping bags) and just a few hours later we had to wake up. Next in the schedule was a bus trip to Dubai and a nice beach where you could take a swim. Then we had another conference session and an awesome lunch at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel looking out at the Burj al Arab, before having the choice of doing a few different stuff on our own. I chose to go to The Dubai Mall (biggest in the world) which has its own aquarium, under water zoo, theme park, and 1200 shop, right next to the tallest building in the world, The Burj Kahlifa (829.8 m or 2,722 ft). Then we were all finished and went back home to Sweden. Intense 36 hours in Dubai I'd say :P

I really want to get there. Ferrari Land theme park, indoor ski resort and a Formula 1 race?

My kind of place.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck Norris does not brush his teeth. Plaque and bad breath know better.

And those are not flabby tits, those are spare fists.

I fucking hate that the rep button is gone

best line EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.