• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
collection-of-21-epic-gifs.gif

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a shop I did of a frog a couple of months ago:

FfQRu.jpg

Just wanted to share a couple other shops I did to it.

OYeSdGd.gif

Y3QkRah.gif

And then there's this:

QCjIvOs.gif

Ok, thanks.....take it easy...

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This video of Biden, I kind of agree with him that a shotgun is the best for home defense. A pump action shotgun would be more of my choice...... Anyway, not being political with this one, just enjoy the laughs.

[YOUTUBE]jafkVM-jnbE[/YOUTUBE]

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This video of Biden, I kind of agree with him that a shotgun is the best for home defense. A pump action shotgun would be more of my choice...... Anyway, not being political with this one, just enjoy the laughs.

[YOUTUBE]jafkVM-jnbE[/YOUTUBE]

MURICA

especially the last dude :D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
804072_10151462577756692_747418095_n.jpg

I find the picture hilarious, but not freaking neat is that it does a good job of expressing how I feel about graduate school right now.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a very worthy debate topic

Quvenzhané Wallis and the Onion tweet: Why is the C-word so offensive? - Slate Magazine

Why has **** become so much more taboo than, say, snatch or pussy? The main reason may simply be that it’s blunt. Linguists note that, unlike those other words for the female genitalia—whose origins are all Latinate, euphemistic, or diminutive—**** is plain and Anglo-Saxon. There is also the sound of the word. Many of the most taboo words, in addition to generally being Anglo-Saxon in origin, are monosyllables with short vowels, such as shit, piss, fuck, and cock. These are considered more offensive than words of the same meaning, like poopy, pee, screw, and willy. In fact, one of the only other words to share many of these characteristics is twat, which is also often considered highly offensive, though its origins are more uncertain.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bump fer dash and fer awesomeness

a very worthy debate topic

Quvenzhané Wallis and the Onion tweet: Why is the C-word so offensive? - Slate Magazine

Why has **** become so much more taboo than, say, snatch or pussy? The main reason may simply be that it’s blunt. Linguists note that, unlike those other words for the female genitalia—whose origins are all Latinate, euphemistic, or diminutive—**** is plain and Anglo-Saxon. There is also the sound of the word. Many of the most taboo words, in addition to generally being Anglo-Saxon in origin, are monosyllables with short vowels, such as shit, piss, fuck, and cock. These are considered more offensive than words of the same meaning, like poopy, pee, screw, and willy. In fact, one of the only other words to share many of these characteristics is twat, which is also often considered highly offensive, though its origins are more uncertain.

^---- lol

Status
Not open for further replies.