• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's so much fail with this shirt, I want one (too bad Old Navy pulled it from their stores)

yahoo_texansshirt.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xmas is coming early to Guatemalan children!!!

/our kids could kick their kids ASSES in sports trivia!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I fucking love science
Did you know you can buy Uranium Ore on Amazon? ;)

Check out the link, and be sure to read the hilarious reviews. These are some of my favourites.

"As a busy mad scientist with many voices distracting me on a nearly constant basis, it is helpful to find such a wonderful product that I can use on on a daily basis. Whether as fuel for my robot army (coming soon to a neighborhood near you) or as a catalyst for mutation or just as a healthy snack, this product continues to amaze. My wife/captive swears by it and uses a pinch in her morning coffee. She is literally glowing from the inside out because this product. Highly recommended!"

"Not only did this product whiten my teeth it made my coffe glow!! It also made me grow a 3rd breast now I make tons of money as a stripper thank you amazon your the best!!!!!!!!"

"I buy for project, we make great reactor! Suddenly reactor turns too hot, big explosion! Now city is destroyed and horror movie is made about place... Worst of all we make Sweden angry! They say we give them radioactive animals! Is lie, we only contaminate little bit of Russia! I put picture of result in customer images. Not happy with this."

Fore more: Uranium Ore: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

41KH6M0LWJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malkin is just out of frame waiting to pounce...

Very cool pic.

ahhh thanks for the correction ... I thought Mitchell repeatedly crushes a prone Alain Vigneaults skull in with the cup in this photo

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, what the fuck is a 'honey boo boo'?

Incontrovertible proof that "Idiocracy" is a documentary from the future.

I want to go all Ray Lewis on every one of those fucking child abusing monsters.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why doesnt TLC just come correct and change their name to the freak show network (FSN is taken isnt it?)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be watching this tonight ... drive this highway alot ... winter driving here is truly white knuckle driving

series starts off with a bang

Highway Thru Hell TV Show Discovery Channel | Highway Thru Hell Online Series Summary

Next: 1x01 -- Death on the Coq (Sep/04/2012)

The winter season is already off to a hellish start when a major blizzard slams the Coquihalla Highway. Jamie Davis Heavy Rescue's "A" team, Adam and Kevin, spends a busy morning clearing spun out semis off the road when word comes that a multi vehicle pile-up has closed down both northbound lanes. While Adam scrambles to get the highway open, Jamie tries to free a semi from a steep, icy off-ramp. By sundown the crew is exhausted, but the Coq isn't done with them yet. At 3 AM, a five semi wreck at the top of the mountain sends Jamie and his 16-year-old son Brandon fighting their way through the traffic back-up. This is Brandon's first night wreck - and the hard reality of heavy rescue towing is driven home when he discovers a driver under one of the trucks, dead.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIC For Her Amber Medium Ballpoint Pen (Box of 12) - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

Read the comments section:

41cVW31yoaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Some examples:

Normally I only use pens designed and created for real men, in colours appropriate to such instruments of masculinity - black like my chest hair or blue like the steely glint of my eyes, or the metallic paintwork of my convertible Mustang sportscar. Imagine then the situation I found myself in when, upon taking delivery of another shipment of motorbike parts and footballs, I reached for and grasped not my normal BIC pen, but a `BIC for Her Amber Medium Ballpoint Pen' (evidently ordered by my well-meaning, but ill-informed girlfriend whilst my back was turned). I knew something was wrong when I had to physically restrain my hands, gnarled and worn from a lifetime of rock-climbing and shark wrestling, from crushing the fragile implement like a Faberge egg. Things only went downhill from there.

Normally my hand writing is defined and strong, as if chiselled in granite by the Greek gods themselves, however upon signing my name I noticed that my signature was uncharacteristically meandering and looping. More worryingly the dots above the I's manifested themselves as hearts, and I found myself finishing off the signature with a smiley face and kisses. Obviously I had no choice but to challenge the delivery man to a gun fight on the rim of an erupting volcano in order to reassert my dominance. Had I not won this honourable duel this particular mistake might have resulted in a situation that no amount of expensive single malt whiskey and Cuban cigars could banish. I leave this review here as a warning to all men about the dangers of using this particular device, and suffice-it-to-say will return to signing my name with a nail gun as normal.

I bought this pen (in error, evidently) to write my reports of each day's tree felling activities in my job as a lumberjack. It is no good. It slips from between my calloused, gnarly fingers like a gossamer thread gently descending to earth between two giant redwood trunks.

This pen is great. I bought it for all my female friends and relatives. It enabled them, finally, to write things (although they may not yet know to do so on paper; but you can only expect so much, really). I thought they were just a bit slow.

My mother, a hard-working woman who raised twelve kids single-handedly whilst doing all the ironing (as nature intended), was furtively abashed by her illiteracy. Long would she gaze upon her husband and sons' scrawlings and would dedicate five minutes a day (which she really should have spent making sandwiches) to pray that one day she would be granted the ability to create such scribbles of her own. She's still a little slow on the uptake, but this product has definitely helped start the ball rolling. We tried to give her men's pens but she used to rip the cartridges out and drink the ink. Typical woman.

Anyway, it's good that BIC are finally doing something to aid the plight of women. Hopefully a range of 'for her' paperclips is on the horizon - my wife has an awful time keeping her recipes together.

Status
Not open for further replies.