• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Things we find freaking neat but no place to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
much better

outdoor-yoga.jpg
Ahhhhhhhhhh...whew.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times. If you need to arrange a Gang Bang you shouldn't use your work email to do it.

On an unrelated note, if anyone is in Chicago at the end of February and looking for something to do...

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit messin with my head!

[YOUTUBE]G-lN8vWm3m0[/YOUTUBE]

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google Voice message translation from a completely awkward, poorly read voice-mail from Jordan Staal I received yesterday

-----------------------

Hello can sense this is your installed the Carolina Hurricanes. It's been a crazy few months for me. I got married and trade on the same day. I moved to Raleigh and I bought a new house. I can be happy to live and triangle, and couldn't be more ready to get the season started. My brother and I've always wanna play together and I think we have a great opportunity to have a special season here. I understand you bought tickets in the past and said I can scan, I look forward to getting value as fans, this year and hope to see you at our home opener here at the TNC Reno on Tuesday night. If you could. Gimme a missing teacher. Com. Please pass on your phone.

----------------------

gimme a missing teacher . com

:laugh3:

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mother... infamous for saddling us with closets full of thrift store and yard sale garbage for little man (genrally thrown out first chance we get)... just made up for a lot of it with this one.

181114_10200387219348917_2008066729_n.jpg

530859_10200387220068935_433356393_n.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General Eric Holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement.

He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns" but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."
Imagine the volume of instruction that could be calculated by these small fractions of irrationals. Hopefully they don't integrate, or that could become asymptote of a complex problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.