• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What they did was amazing and compassionate. Too bad it is overshadowed by the comment in his tweet.
yeah I actually regretted posting that for that comment. I realized later I could have found someone else would have posted it with a nicer comment.

what the guys did was fantastic but its a good lesson that someone always is looking to angle it for their narrative.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I actually regretted posting that for that comment. I realized later I could have found someone else would have posted it with a nicer comment.

what the guys did was fantastic but its a good lesson that someone always is looking to angle it for their narrative.
That is so on point. It is sad they had to go down that path and the responses to his tweet for the most part are just as silly.

As for regretting no problem at all. :suds: It was good to watch otherwise.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is so on point. It is sad they had to go down that path and the responses to his tweet for the most part are just as silly.

As for regretting no problem at all. :suds: It was good to watch otherwise.

It just seems to be for a lot of people these days that it's all about attention and getting the likes/clicks no matter how awful their take is. Of course, when you challenge their take for how ridiculous it is, they move the goalposts. I wasted some time yesterday on twitter doing that very thing lol.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.. save the fucking whales

It's hard to imagine that we would have a better day than yesterday, however when we went out this morning a mother brought her baby to us and let us spend 10 mins with her where we could pet her, kiss her and scratch her belly.

This is an experience that is difficult to explain.. I've seen many brought to tears and me as well ...

Incredible

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.. save the fucking whales

It's hard to imagine that we would have a better day than yesterday, however when we went out this morning a mother brought her baby to us and let us spend 10 mins with her where we could pet her, kiss her and scratch her belly.

This is an experience that is difficult to explain.. I've seen many brought to tears and me as well ...

Incredible

It got better today