• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Walking Dead - BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought someone was going to sneak up on Sasha earlier in the episode. When she first sat down to talk to Bob someone was walking in the background. Not sure if it was a mistake or Rick just had not left yet.

Why did the priest sneak away? Wouldn't they have let him go? Unless he is up to something.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did the priest sneak away? Wouldn't they have let him go? Unless he is up to something.

I thought when he was "given" the machete by carl that he was gonna go ape-shit on them because they were desecrating his church ... then when he got out under the crawl space and acknowledged the youll burn for this scratched onto the siding I thought maybe he was heading somewhere to find gas to burn the church down with carl and company inside.

But the scene with the walker showed again that he doesnt have killing in him

/on ttd they showed the sneak preview of him coming across the encampment with the burned leg and bible ... they didnt mention anything about the circumstances but thats obviously where they grilled up bob (his leg) and Im guessing that was Terminus Marys bible. The way he reacted when he saw Mary written on the inside cover might mean she was a member of his flock too

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought when he was "given" the machete by carl that he was gonna go ape-shit on them because they were desecrating his church ... then when he got out under the crawl space and acknowledged the youll burn for this scratched onto the siding I thought maybe he was heading somewhere to find gas to burn the church down with carl and company inside.

But the scene with the walker showed again that he doesnt have killing in him

/on ttd they showed the sneak preview of him coming across the encampment with the burned leg and bible ... they didnt mention anything about the circumstances but thats obviously where they grilled up bob (his leg) and Im guessing that was Terminus Marys bible. The way he reacted when he saw Mary written on the inside cover might mean she was a member of his flock too

I definitely think that was Tasha Yars (Mary) bible. But I don't think there is any connection with Gabriel. Garreth did not act like he knew Gabriel or the church. If his mother had been a regular at the church, I would think he would have known AT LEAST the church.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could Sasha be any dumber? Also, what does that guy think of Dawn that he would risk going out into the zombie world with his hands tied behind his back rather than wait for the negotiations?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could Sasha be any dumber? Also, what does that guy think of Dawn that he would risk going out into the zombie world with his hands tied behind his back rather than wait for the negotiations?

To be fair, he does not know Rick from a hole in the wall. He has no reason to believe Rick and his crew have altruistic motives.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the surface, Gabriel looks far more foolish for wandering off on his own but he must be upto something. When he was approached by that zombie I was sort of expecting Morgan to show up and kill it. If he doesn't return to the church anytime soon then I'm sort of expecting him to bump into Morgan, maybe as soon as next week's mid-season finale.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stay in your lane bitch!"

Lol at Maggie's story tonight.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice of Maggie to remember she had a sister just in time to see her corpse. You knew someone from Rick's group was going to die tonight. It seems to be a mid-season finale trend (granted the prisoner in season 3 is a bit of a stretch). I was really hoping it would be Tara or maybe Sasha, but I figured it would be either Carol or Beth, with Carol seeming a bit more likely to me. But once Maggie heard her sister was alive I had a bad feeling it would be Beth.

2 years in a row Emily Kinney was in tears on the Talking Dead. Last year it was when Herschel left the show and this year it's because she's leaving. I wonder what's next for her.

Rick saying "Can't go back Bob!" was pretty epic in my opinion!

Another Morgan cameo after the credits. I'm thinking we either see him in the next episode or in the final episode this season.

A bit off topic but will any Breaking Bad fans be tuning into "Better Call Saul"? I'm not sure what to expect from that show yet.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone notice if the doctor stepped forward when Rick invited people from that group to join them? I assume he did but I didn't notice. I think he could be an interesting addition to the group. I'm guessing the peace keeping female cop did as well.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Did anyone notice if the doctor stepped forward when Rick invited people from that group to join them? I assume he did but I didn't notice. I think he could be an interesting addition to the group. I'm guessing the peace keeping female cop did as well.

I don't think they showed anyone stepping forward. I'm sure there will be some new recruits, but I don't think it was shown tonight.

Pretty explicit spoilers, btw
Might want to grey those out next time

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they showed anyone stepping forward. I'm sure there will be some new recruits, but I don't think it was shown tonight.

I've not read a word from the comics. Anything I say is just speculation. :nerd:

Edit - And usually wrong. :L

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What spoilers? If you haven't seen the episode yet, avoid this thread...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think anyone other than Noah joined. With the Baddies gone, the Hospitalites could end up being a good-guy group, in the same vein as the Vatos. I think Sheppard (the chick-prisoner) was basically standing up as the new leader. She kept that scene from becoming a blood-bath.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone other than Noah joined. With the Baddies gone, the Hospitalites could end up being a good-guy group, in the same vein as the Vatos. I think Sheppard (the chick-prisoner) was basically standing up as the new leader. She kept that scene from becoming a blood-bath.

Agree with all this

I think it was only noah who joined rick. Everyone else has a "you kidding me" look

The past few episodes painted dawn as who the cops thought was THE problem. Of course there are other problems the exist at the hospital but i get the feel that everyone there thought what they have is great and getting rid of obama ... I mean ... Dawn ... Would fix everything

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Maggie.... Your sister is missing..,, who? Your sister!......Hey what who? Your sister... Your fucking sister ... You know....Beth!!!! Yeah what .... Sister? Yes Beth! ........ For suck sakes Beth.....ummmmmmmm.... Beth died MAGGIE.... Omg omg omg BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...L. PH FOR FUCK SAKES.......

oh and fuck you tyrese, you knew you didnt kill that guy and you lied. you lied and it directly affected your group. die tyrese die

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the end of the Morgan scene as my pvr was switching to record the talking dead ... what was the book/magazine that he was picking up?

thats the last scene i saw ... i checked the start of the talking dead recording and it was a close up of morgans face

spoiler ... I guess ??? >>> kirkman officially said Daryl is straight on talking dead

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the end of the Morgan scene as my pvr was switching to record the talking dead ... what was the book/magazine that he was picking up?

thats the last scene i saw ... i checked the start of the talking dead recording and it was a close up of morgans face

spoiler ... I guess ??? >>> kirkman officially said Daryl is straight on talking dead

It was the piece of paper that Abraham had wrote to Rick, about saying that Rick should come with them to Washington, as the "new world was going to need Rick Grimes". When Morgan read it, he got this pissed off look on his face.