• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Walking Dead - BEWARE OF SPOILERS

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad it's over. That was shit

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Clooney left ER after months of press and interviews about leaving the character behind - then NBC and George made TV movies about the character?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i was director i would have played the song “leaving on a jet plane” as the helicopter flew away

:sly:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the half season cliffhanger

This

Show

Fucking

Sucks

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the actor who played jesus asked to be killed off. He felt the show was frustrating to work on and there was no direction for characters

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the actor who played jesus asked to be killed off. He felt the show was frustrating to work on and there was no direction for characters
While I would not be surprised that any actor on the current roster what make such a claim, given the recent direction of the show, I still find it hard to believe that you would have access to insider information that none of the rest of us would know about. I would find it further hard to believe that any actor who wanted to continue their career in acting, would publicly speak negatively about a show that, despite its ratings recent drop, nevertheless continues to be a ratings giant.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I would not be surprised that any actor on the current roster what make such a claim, given the recent direction of the show, I still find it hard to believe that you would have access to insider information that none of the rest of us would know about. I would find it further hard to believe that any actor who wanted to continue their career in acting, would publicly speak negatively about a show that, despite its ratings recent drop, nevertheless continues to be a ratings giant.

Last edited:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i gotta say that I didn't realize there was a whole "Rick's Final Episodes" thing this season b/c I've paid fuck all attention to it. Bored the other night and wrapping presents I put it on in the background. I have to say that even though a few of the premises were a little silly, the writing and direction this season have been elevated from the shit of the last few years. Honestly, the Rick "death" scene was beautifully shot. I prefer the characters facing everyday challenges and developing (about half the episodes over the years) to the the gang faces off against a rival!!! (also probably half the episodes) The latter just gets stale and drawn out by the end, and we know Rick and friends will lose an interesting enough character to make us all get the sads, but not big enough that it rocks the core characters.

So I have to say the Rick death part was vintage "this isn't a great show" Walking Dead. They shot it beautifully. I mean, I was a little amazed. The tone and feel was just right. It even had a Saving Private Ryan kind of feel to it. I mean, I don't understand how a bullet just lights fire to TNT, but that hasn't stopped dozens of movies from doing that before. And then they fucked it up by showing us him alive. And now we're just supposed to wonder what happened to Rick? Or how nobody else looked for him? Or how a helicopter immediately in the area wasn't the talk of the group? Or how Rick (if alive) wouldn't demand being dropped back off with where his daughter lives?

It makes no sense. They had this beautiful, poetic death befitting a character of his stature. A sacrifice was made for the good of the group.

And then they FUCKED all of that by finding him alive and jamming him in a chopper. Stupid.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, I did find some details online of the first movie in the Rickilogy. A synopsis from a pitch meeting from months before was found by an intern who posted it to Twitter. Since it was confidential, they had to remove it, but that's the thing about the Internet.

SUMMARY: The chopper carries Rick to a government controlled area called VS01. A number of top scientists that survived are there working on several projects. After some time, Rick finds a small team is working on an unstable project that needs volunteers. Not allowed to return to his family and suffering immense physical pain daily, Rick volunteers figuring it's his only way out and that the sweet release of death will be better than his current situation if it doesn't. The scientists plan works and Rick is sent back in time to try and help humans avoid the catastrophe that left the current world so devastated and lost. Rick arrives, but realizes he first needs to help out his dad, who is having trouble wooing Rick's future mom. Rick's mom is nearly raped by a school bully, but a walker that accidentally time traveled with Rick kills that school bully. It all works out in the end for his mom and dad, but how is he supposed to solve this future zombie problem? No need to worry, two scientists from the future arrive and pull Rick back to the present. Will they try again? The audience is left to wonder. (helping us get filthy rich)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, I did find some details online of the first movie in the Rickilogy. A synopsis from a pitch meeting from months before was found by an intern who posted it to Twitter. Since it was confidential, they had to remove it, but that's the thing about the Internet.

SUMMARY: The chopper carries Rick to a government controlled area called VS01. A number of top scientists that survived are there working on several projects. After some time, Rick finds a small team is working on an unstable project that needs volunteers. Not allowed to return to his family and suffering immense physical pain daily, Rick volunteers figuring it's his only way out and that the sweet release of death will be better than his current situation if it doesn't. The scientists plan works and Rick is sent back in time to try and help humans avoid the catastrophe that left the current world so devastated and lost. Rick arrives, but realizes he first needs to help out his dad, who is having trouble wooing Rick's future mom. Rick's mom is nearly raped by a school bully, but a walker that accidentally time traveled with Rick kills that school bully. It all works out in the end for his mom and dad, but how is he supposed to solve this future zombie problem? No need to worry, two scientists from the future arrive and pull Rick back to the present. Will they try again? The audience is left to wonder. (helping us get filthy rich)
NotSureIfSerious.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show has gone off the deep end

Fucking Cowboys now? With western theme music....

Fuck wow

And too make em look.dumber Darrel kills with an axe and leavle the fucking axe... Ok.. guess you won't need that again

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha the fuck??! You shit head. :magnum: