• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT/ The Nuggets

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to see from Texas, but the Nugs really seem to have some good young talent and an excellent coach. Any nugget fans here?

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think another lottery pick and solid choices with surplus of picks look out in near future.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to see from Texas, but the Nugs really seem to have some good young talent and an excellent coach. Any nugget fans here?
That would be me. The biggest and best surprise this year has been Jokic. I had high hopes for him after the preseason and he has already exceeded them. Not only does he have a soft touch for a big guy, he's an excellent passer. Gary Harris has had a breakout year and is contributing more than I expected. Along with Nurkic, this is a good young trio. But Nurkic has to prove he can stay healthy.

I really like the hiring of Michael Malone as the HC. The players have seemed to really buy into his program and I think he's the best guy they could have hired.

I agree with Paull, they still need to luck into a top player, where they will draft will make that tough, to take the next step. But I think the future is promising.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Used to be HUGE Nba fan. Totally disgusted with the game today and have been for a long time now. Curry is a unbelievable talent and Golden St. as a team are a very good unit in whole. Problem is I think their records are tainted because most of the league now can't even spell defense let alone play it and you can hardly find a guy that can hit a ten foot uncontested jump shot either. Charles Barkley said a month or so ago that Jordan's Bulls would whip Curry and GS if they met. I will say many teams in those days could beat Warriors as well. The game now is just about 3's and slams. No pride in D whatsoever. I think James Harden is perfect example of just how " wrong " this game is now. I would rather get a tooth pulled than watch an NBA game now. Dentist is much less painful. 10 yrs ago I was big Laker and Nugget fan. I still enjoy college basket ball so I will say Go Buff men and Colo St. Women! Both are playing good BB this year. NBA.......suck it !

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Nuggets fan but I absolutely can't follow anything that team is doing until after this Super Bowl. Everyone in Denver becomes a Nuggets fan after the NFL season is over. When that happens, we have entered the "dead zone". I hate that time of year. Maybe a parade will help kick things off the right way!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention Emmanuel Mudiay - I'm bullish on him in the long term. He turns the ball over way too much, but that's not unusual for a rookie PG. really athletic and a developing shot. I think he has the potential to be a top 5 PG in three or four years.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention Emmanuel Mudiay - I'm bullish on him in the long term. He turns the ball over way too much, but that's not unusual for a rookie PG. really athletic and a developing shot. I think he has the potential to be a top 5 PG in three or four years.

I just hope the Nuggets give Malone the time to see this developmental project through. I do think the Nuggets are on the right path but too often teams give up on a coach or players way too quickly wanting those instant results.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we talking about the Nuggets a day before the Super Bowl?

Go Trail Blazers!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... as if watching Butler get carted off in a wheel chair, the Bulls blowing a 20 point 4th quarter lead just added insult to a devastating injury.

However, throughout that game, I was thinking to myself that the Nuggets may just be that one big time player away from being contenders. There's some talent there. Mudiay, Jokic, Gallinari, Harris, etc...

Will be interesting to see what happens the next couple off-seasons with them.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... as if watching Butler get carted off in a wheel chair, the Bulls blowing a 20 point 4th quarter lead just added insult to a devastating injury.

However, throughout that game, I was thinking to myself that the Nuggets may just be that one big time player away from being contenders. There's some talent there. Mudiay, Jokic, Gallinari, Harris, etc...

Will be interesting to see what happens the next couple off-seasons with them.
I HATED seeing Butler get hurt like that. Quite a warrior though shooting the FTs so he could come back in if the injury wasn't as bad as it seemed at the time. Good luck this year.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we talking about the Nuggets a day before the Super Bowl?

Go Trail Blazers!

Because it has been a long time since the Nuggets have had a good coach and young talent.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it has been a long time since the Nuggets have had a good coach and young talent.
They will fire the coach and trade the good young talent for a couple vets that will sit out half the season,etc,etc. Isn't that the way of the NBA anymore? Fire winning coaches and for God's sake do not build any continuity